Sales Service Representative
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Sales Service Representative (SSR)
''THE DIVISION'S STORY More than a century after P.T. Barnum, Ad Sales has proven that the entertainment business has changed and money is made when honesty, business acumen and industry knowledge come together to solve clients' problems. As the biggest breadwinner for the company, we are continually searching for way to bring new dollars into the fold. Driven by strong creative and rooted in data and strategy, we provide advertisers with the valuable exposure they need in the specific markets they want to reach. So if you've got an aptitude for data and planning as well as a salesperson's drive, we'd like you under our big top. Extra points if you can juggle.
THE ROLE: Sales Service Representative (SSR)
A+E Networks has an amazing opportunity for a Sales Service Representative (SSR) to join or Los Angeles Ad Sales team. The SSR will assist Account Executives in efforts to maximize revenue for the company, by providing prompt, precise and cooperative service and information to clients and agencies.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Sales Service Representative (SSR) Job Description:
• Type order and revision letters.
• Generate and revise orders to traffic as well as the following: handle revisions for program schedule changes; proof-read contracts and make necessary corrections; resolve discrepancies; negotiate makegoods and pre-emptions; export EDI disks; create and maintain deal files.
• Create and type correspondence as needed.
• Handle heavy telephone volume.
• Copying correspondence, sales proposals and pertinent trade articles.
• Assist Account Executive in preparatory work for sales presentations.
• Serve as daily primary contact for clients on requests and questions about schedules, invoices, etc.
• Provide back-up to Sales Planner when needed.
• BA/BS Degree
• Microsoft Word & Excel knowledge strongly preferred.
• Candidate must possess excellent communication & organizational skills with ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.