Sales Service Representative
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sales Service Representative (3rd Party Payroll Worker)
THE ROLE: Sales Service Representative
Currently, A E is looking for a Sales Service Representative. This position will will support the Ad Sales Team in an effort to maximize advertising revenue for all A E Networks brands. Specifically, this position would: • Provide prompt, precise customer service to clients and advertising agencies on a daily basis.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Highly organized team player who successfully operates in a team-oriented setting.
• Strong communication, judgment and people skills.
• Must have the ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information as well as the ability to work independently, efficiently and able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace environment
• Detail oriented
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will learn to be a business solutions partner focused on helping advertisers evolve their business for the next wave of success. You will have the opportunity to assist in the full sales cycle from business solution conception to campaign completion. As technology evolves, so will your education of industry trends and offerings. You will be collaborating with various A E Networks departments and offices across the country on a daily basis. You will learn to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both agency contacts and advertiser contacts to ensure a clear two-way pipeline of communication and trust.
• The candidate will have a four-year college degree
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media are strongly preferred
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
• THE DIVISION'S STORY More than a century after P.T. Barnum, Ad Sales has proven that the entertainment business has changed and money is made when honesty, business acumen and industry knowledge come together to solve clients' problems. As the biggest breadwinner for the company, we are continually searching for way to bring new dollars into the fold. Driven by strong creative and rooted in data and strategy, we provide advertisers with the valuable exposure they need in the specific markets they want to reach. So if you've got an aptitude for data and planning as well as a salesperson's drive, we'd like you under our big top. Extra points if you can juggle.