A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 5:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Rights Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Rights Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Rights Assistant?
Full Time Job
Rights Assistant, Original Shortform and Podcasts (Temporary )
The Role: Rights Assistant, Original Shortform and Podcasts ( Temporary )
This is a temporary position with the Original Shortform and Podcasts group. Seeking an organized and detail oriented individual who is interested in working in the video and podcast space to help with the administrative updating and tracking of third-party assets for videos and podcasts.
• Assist in the organizing and updating of rights bibles across library and new video and audio content
• Review videos and podcasts to log footage, photo, audio, and music usage
• Download and track archival assets to be licensed for use in videos and podcasts
• Upload 3rd party invoices to rights tracking system
• Update entries in Airtable when rights bibles have been completed
• Assist Post Production Manager with other administrative tasks as needed.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills and the ability to work on a deadline
• Excellent communication and collaboration skill
• Experience working with rights management a definite plus
• Familiarity with Excel and Google Sheets.
• Familiarity with Airtable and other database applications beneficial but not required
• Experience in video or podcast production beneficial but not required
• Interest in learning more about the video and podcast space
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.