Project Manager, Pmo
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/12/2021 9:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Project Manager, Pmo jobs in New York-NY
Search all Project Manager, Pmo postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager, Pmo? Project Manager, PMO (Program Management Office)
THE ROLE: Project Manager, PMO (Program Management Office)
A+E Networks is looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about delivering great products. They will be part of the PMO team and will be responsible for working as a Scrum Master on technology teams delivering products to enable and support business priorities. This person should have a strong technical understanding around Digital Media engineering tracks focusing on Advertising Video On Demand (''AVOD'') products that are built on desktop, mobile and connected devices (i.e. Apple TV, Roku) delivery platforms. The successful candidate will operate in a matrix environment managing teams that include resources from cross-functional teams and guiding them through processes that offer the most effective delivery solutions.
The candidate must have strong leadership skills, and the ability to manage multiple assignments across the organization following agile principles. The role requires strong communication and relationship management skills to effectively deal with their team, business stakeholders, executives and sometimes conflicting sets of priorities and requirements. Proven strong problem-solving skills are a necessity. Agile experience, working as a Scrum Master, is a must.
The candidate should also have a proven track record of leading teams and is adept at providing project health & metrics to executives and stakeholders for transparency when needed. Building and managing a team in partnership with the Product Owner, focused on the execution of sound agile practices. This includes enabling their teams to be more effective in creating products that provide customer value for our entertainment and media organization.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Energizing product teams to meet quarterly OKRs and business goals.
• Leading agile product teams on establishing process, conducting meetings and setting up scrum board(s) to track stories and sprints.
• Setting up ceremonies and Jira scrum boards and assuring attendance and team dedication to getting the sprint done.
• Foster team communication and collaboration in order to build great products.
• Report on defined deliverables, risks and blockers to internal and external stakeholders.
• Alert stakeholders of risks and issues that may impact product delivery, allowing for better team collaboration to remove blockers as quickly as possible.
• Lead and coach team(s) on agile principles, leading team to reach sprint / work goals and target dates.
• Work closely with Product Owner and team to continually improve team process.
• Assuring compliance with accessibility, privacy and security across our products.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 1-2+ years of solid agile experience. Substantial knowledge of agile implementation and processes.
• Scrum Master certified preferred.
• 1-2+ years in delivering on desktop, video, mobile and / or connected devices (i.e. Apple TV, Roku) delivery platforms.
• Expertise in agile management tools, such as Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence).
• Excellent oral and written communications. Demonstrated ability to manage, assess and communicate project health using qualitative and quantitative measures with all levels of business and technology in one-on-one, small and large group settings.
• Excellent Communicator and Collaborator.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong leadership abilities. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.