Project Manager, HR
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2021 12:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Project Manager, HR jobs in New York-NY
Search all Project Manager, HR postings
Full Time Job
Project Manager, HR (Diversity)
''Our People Team is aptly named. We're all about ''people'' and all about ''team'' - and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we're helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it's hard, help others have tough conversations, and we're thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we're all about talent. We're the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!
THE ROLE: Project Manager, HR (Diversity)
LOCATION: Open To Remote Work From Any Eligible State
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Managing the administration of DEI training initiatives: working with vendors (Korn Ferry) to administer Conscious Inclusion training to all global staff employees. E2E process Includes: registration, materials, evaluations, tracking and reporting on participants, scheduling meetings with project team
• Managing the administration of in-house DEI training – similar to the above E2E process and reporting on the entire DEI curriculum – ROI, feedback, maintaining training content.
• Own the logistics and coordination of in house DEI training for facilitator led sessions held at A+E office locations.
• Acting as a admin resource for all DEI training, working with the L&D team to ensure integrated metrics of all L&D learning solutions
• Liaise with the DAC to prepare for presentations/reporting, both as a group and individually
• Reporting on DEI L&D programs and initiatives including the corporate Mentoring program, using mentoring software platform as the tool to report and measure program effectiveness.
• Work with vendors to resolve any mentoring platform issues.
• Working with the VPs of DEI and L&D to identify, monitor and Tracking DAC budget.
• Managing DAC Hive pages and overall Diversity event calendar
• Providing project management support across DEI initiatives, tracking progress
• Supporting DEI recruiting events
• Engage in other projects as needed
• At least 2 years of professional experience
• Strong project management skills
• Strong communication skills (written & oral)
• Must be proficient and willing to upskill in Excel, and comfortable learning a variety of systems and technologies
• Due to the sensitive information this individual will encounter, they must understand the importance of confidentiality
• It is imperative that this person be flexible, organized, focused, has strong attention to detail and have excellent follow-up skills within a fast-paced environment
• Thrives in being involved of multiple streams of work and context switching between them