Production Coordinator, Brand Partnerships
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Role: Production Coordinator – A E Networks
The Partnership's Production Coordinator will play a key role in a department where creativity,
marketing and commerce all come together. You'll be a brand representative for A E brands
like: History Channel, A&E and Lifetime helping to drive revenue and audience awareness
across multiple platforms. This is a temporary, non-staff, position.
More About What You'll Do:
• Work within a team which includes: creative directors, producers, writers, managers, etc.
• Create logs and slates using OAP and coordinate sending logs/slates to internal and external edits in timely manner
• Handle correspondence with partnerships – manage communication, send on scripts and notes on all elements
• Manage digital assets (Review, Final, and Franchise folders) and keep track of all final cuts.
• Create integrated social elements scheduling grid
• Coordinate with Community Social Team the posting of assets to A E pages and know best practices
• Send Airtable Load requests to Production Operations for loading, screening, etc.
• Deliver all final assets either through DFO (On-Air) or SFFBA (Online)
• Help with research and coordinating with vendors on shoot planning where needed
• Assist on set for live-action shoots where needed
• Correspond with outside vendors
• Coordinate a timeline that works for both A E producer, vendor, client and accommodates ample time for a delivery to Stamford (for air) or social.
• For custom shoots, coordinate asset delivery to landing pads with Production Media Operations Team
• Coordinate load requests of incoming footage and transcodes from vendors.
• Build the monthly expense report
• Attend weekly Partnerships Team and Ad-Sales production meetings
• Familiarize yourself with legal guardrails and attend the weekly legal meeting
• Check all AirTable requests that come in
• Help concept / brainstorm /write up ideas for RFPs when applicable
• Create, manage and deliver all turnkey brand bridges, billboards, tags and CIs.
• Record and direct billboard/tag taglines with VO artist
• Review Airtable for tune-in days/times and taglines
• Create social schedule grid and coordinate with Community Social Team the posting of assets to A E pages
What You'll Learn:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to put all your creativity to work. You'll amass an appreciation for building brands in a supportive environment with likeminded people. You'll learn that all ideas are welcome on our collaborative Partnerships Team.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Digital Media or a related field
• Minimum two (2) years relevant work experience
• Extensive knowledge of entertainment, social trends and internet culture.
• Experience and proficiency in video production including OAP, Mediapulse, AirTable, Wiredrive, Citrix (Server that holds OAP and MediaPulse)
• Experience with digital media files and management
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Strong editorial discretion
• Extremely organized
• Proactive, positive, reliable, incredibly dedicated, with tremendous follow-through
• Passionate about entertainment and TV conversations
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Some previous experience working in marketing and brand promotion preferred