Preditor, Global Creative Content
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
''THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams. Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.
THE ROLE: Preditor, Global Creative Content
The Preditor for Global Creative Content will be responsible for producing and editing best-in-class video marketing materials. Produce and edit global marketing sales sizzles, promos, and content development tapes for A+E Networks Global Content Sales and Brands.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO: (Specific responsibilities)
• Produce and edit content to the highest creative standards, within budget and on time.
• Produce and edit material based on strategic marketing briefs and market research.
• Conceive, edit, and produce sizzles, and reels for A+E International corporate events, program launches, and screenings.
• Produce and edit content development sizzles for pitch meetings.
• Edit content for projects that are in various stages of production – this includes cutting from dailies as well as working from selects and/or final shows.
• Produce and manage the audio-visual presentations for events and conferences.
• Understand how to translate business objectives into impactful video campaigns.
• A compelling portfolio of original work that's both conceptual and results driven.
• Oversee projects from concept to final delivery, including managing editorial and/or editing, graphics production, music composition, sound design, and audio mix.
• Oversee and direct VO sessions.
• Communicate concepts and ideas to VP's, Creative Directors, designers, etc. ensuring all elements conform to the brand and the mission of the project.
• Collaborate with production, strategy, programming, and scheduling team members to ensure campaign priorities and deadlines are met.
• Capability to work in both pre and post-production environments.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
• The marketing and positioning of content and brands globally.
• Expertise in international market nuances.
• The creation and implementation of premium experiential events
• Bachelor's degree in Television Production/Communication or equivalent.
• 8+ years video production/post-production experience
• Must have at least 5+ years experience in a similar position and working for entertainment companies or other entertainment outlets in this capacity.
• Excellent Avid and/or Premiere editing skills.
• After Effects is a plus.
• Writing experience a plus.
• Demonstrated experience editing sizzles comprised of a variety of content from different genres.
• Strong knowledge of promo editorial process from beginning to end.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail – you're able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Self-motivated and independent worker with strong track record of cross functional collaboration
• Must LOVE television (Reality, Scripted & Non-Fiction.)
• Be highly creative with a proactive approach to problem solving.
• An understanding of industry standard file formats and deliverables