A+E NetworksRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 9/12/2023 1:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post-Production Technician jobs in Remote-US
Search all Post-Production Technician postings
Full Time Job
Post-Production Technician (Temporary) Remote
Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have In-Office requirements, most temporary or third party payroll workers should expect to work remotely, unless otherwise discussed.
Division StoryProduction Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
THE ROLE: Post-Production Technician (Temporary)
The Post-Production Technician will work collaboratively to provide technical support for the Short Form Monetization team. Support includes formatting and delivery of short form masters for FAST distribution.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Media trafficking to/from managed services and external vendors when required
• Troubleshoot media and tech issues, including QC failures
• Final asset formatting / delivery / distribution / trafficking
MORE ABOUT YOU:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in post-production technical support. Experience as an Assistant Editor or Media Manager is a plus.
• Knowledge of codecs, frame rates and broadcast delivery standards
• Comprehensive knowledge of post-production workflows, software and systems, specifically Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in remote workflows and technologies to enable remote post-production
• Experience with file transfer and cloud solutions: BOX, Frame.io, FTP
• Comfortable with encode/transcode solutions including Media Encoder
• Knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365, Mac OSX. Airtable experience a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You'll help us build, test and implement transformational technology solutions. You'll have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content through our media supply chain and out in front of the eyes of the world. And, you'll collaborate with operational teams throughout our technical facilities as well as departments and stakeholders from across the company.
• You understand and enjoy the operational and logistical aspects of the post production process, and can help implement new technical requirements and workflows.
• You're able to balance multiple projects and can prioritize and manage your workload effectively.
• When problems arise, you can raise them up in concise, actionable terms that facilitate rapid solutions.
• You have a desire to proactively gain technical and institutional knowledge
• You're able to work independently and efficiently, and know when to ask for help.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
CompensationContract Hourly Pay Rate: $35.00
The pay rate displayed serves as a good faith estimate for this role.
Compensation for the role will be based on a number of different factors
such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, location, and
experience. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.