A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Podcast Producer, A&E (Temporary)
The Role: Podcast Producer, A&E- Temporary
Seeking an experienced audio producer to oversee production of an interview podcast focused on the issues, challenges, and accomplishments of Black people in media and business. The podcast is hosted by two women from A+E Networks who will explore this theme through conversation with prominent members of the entertainment world and beyond.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:Responsibilities include:
• Booking 1-2 guests for each episode
• Working with internal A+E producers/hosts/researcher to pre-produce the episodes (writing questions, honing in on themes, mapping out the conversation)
• Sitting in on recording sessions to direct conversation as needed
• Working with A+E producers/hosts/editor to post-produce the episode. Proficiency in audio editing software (ProTools or Audition) is a plus.
• Coordinating/Collaborating with network senior teams throughout the process for regular check-ins, reviews and approvals
• Managing production and delivery timelines
• Working with A+E's post production team to deliver all assets to archive
YOUR STORY [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have):
• 3+ years producing podcasts or radio
• Casting/talent booking experience
• Proficiency in audio editing software (ProTools or Audition)
• Passion for exploring Black identity and Black culture
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on deadline
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.