Photography Asset Manager, Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Photography Asset Manager, Marketing
A E Networks has an amazing opportunity in New York for a highly organized, creative, detail-driven individual, to manage the intake, organization, and distribution of all Photography Assets across the Network.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Photography Asset Manager, Marketing:
• Partner with Photo Producers and external DIT's to ensure A E Networks naming conventions and delivery specs. are adhered to
• Ensure all photographic assets files correspond to their RAW and processed jpeg file formats
• Add metadata to all photographic assets
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of where all assets are stored across all Digital Storage Platforms
• Store and manage all photographic assets from online and offline storage
• Act as point person for delivery of all photography assets across Network. Create and share links for all photo requests
• Keep abreast of best solutions for photography storage and software
• Provide production support to photography department when needed
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to put all your creativity and love of photography to work in a supportive environment with like-minded people. You'll learn that all ideas are welcome on our collaborative team.
• 5 Years' experience within either the Digital, Photographic or Design Industries
• Degree level of Education preferred
• Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Digital Asset Management systems preferred
• Experience in Digital Photography Asset Management
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
''THE DIVISON'S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.