Partner Services Coordinator
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
Full Time Job
Partner Services Coordinator Temp
THE ROLE: Partner Services Coordinator Temp
Reporting to the Partner Services Sr. Manager, this position is a key player in the Content Distribution Services team based in Stamford, CT. The Partner Services Coordinator will be responsible for all the reporting needs in the Content Distribution Services team, our clients and external partners. This will include but not be limited to the creation and management of weekly avails (EMA and proprietary standards), as well as distribution schedules for our various products. You will also serve as the first point of contact for partner publish error resolution. In addition, you will be responsible for performing storefront quality control across a variety of platforms.
The Content Distribution Services team sits within the Content Services & Operations division at A+E Networks. We provide distribution services including metadata management and curation, dynamic ad-insertion, encoding and media preparation, quality control, content packaging and high-speed delivery of A+E Networks' programming across global platforms including but not limited to: Video-on-Demand, TV Everywhere, Download-To-Own, SVOD, OTT, AVOD, International Programs Sales/Channel Partners and our own Brand Sites and cross-platforms apps and devices. This role will help maintain a ''best-in-class'' high quality standard for our digital distribution operation.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Creation and management of weekly avails for EST/DTO partners; creation of multiplatform schedules to be referenced by both programmers and distribution partners alike; translation of internal/external avails into a shared database.
• Serve as the first point of contact for partner publish error resolution.
• Responsible for daily storefront quality control and resolution of any issues noted through collaboration with the Digital Scheduling, QC/Delivery and Media preparation teams.
• Responsible for the creation and management of project trackers for both internal and external stakeholders
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, and Legal to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• College Degree Preferred, (Communications)
• 2-3 years of client services, account management, production studio, media supply chain and/or digital distribution experience.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to multi-task and time management skills in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
• Excellent client services skills. Friendly can-do attitude, ability to stay calm under pressure and strong relationship builder.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills. Must interact effectively with distribution partners and management across all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of digital media formats and platforms.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
* * * * *
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!