Operations and Legal Coordinator
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Operations and Legal Coordinator, A E Originals/Six West, Unscripted (TEMPORARY)
THE ROLE: Operations and Legal Coordinator, A+E Originals/Six West (Unscripted)
The Office Coordinator for A+E Originals/Six West is an organized self-starter who is excited to work in a growing production company. This role is for someone who has a keen attention detail and loves working collaboratively across multiple departments to achieve their goals. The person in this role loves to learn and has an interest in how to operate a fast-paced production company.
This role is a key member of our team, reporting jointly into the Director, Development & Production and Vice President, Production & Development.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Operations and Legal Coordinator, A+E Originals/Six West:
• Manage all new and ongoing legal requests via Airtable, deal updates and signed agreement database. Prepare weekly legal agenda.
• Collate ongoing legal risk items for the monthly risk meeting.
• Facilitate on-boarding of new development employees in Workday and communicate their hiring to the accounting/production management teams as needed.
• Maintain Airtable database for all freelancers, including resumes, contact information, start and end date, project, and seat.
• Manage occupancy of all internal and external office space. Communicate needs to internal departments/external vendors as requested, strategize potential solutions for space needs.
• Liaise with office services team to keep abreast of events that might impact our space and effectively communicate to the team as needed.
• Act as AEO point person for all new hires, working to ensure they receive all necessary equipment, ID badge, etc.
• Manage AEO office, including fielding requests from show/development teams and ordering office supplies.
• BA/BS Degree
• 1-2 years post college experience, in the TV business preferred.
• Strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
• Candidate must have the ability to take direction from more than one individual, work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners and suppliers.
• Must have the ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a small team