Manager, Talent & Learning Development
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2021 7:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Talent & Learning Development jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Talent & Learning Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Talent & Learning Development? THE ROLE: Manager, Talent & Learning Development
As the Manager of Talent & Learning Development, you will help drive the design, development and implementation of innovative, creative, high-impact talent management and learning strategies to drive outstanding business performance. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of People Development & Learning.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Learning & Development
• Assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and creates suitable training solutions for employees.
• Conducts annual training and development needs assessment via data gathering, focus groups and interviews with senior leaders
• Drives the design, development, delivery, evaluation, and administration of various training and development programs (including executive and leadership training, coaching, new manager curriculum, online training, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion,) and ensure training effectiveness and return on investment (ROI).
• Creates training metric scorecards to communicate and track effectiveness of training solutions.
• Manages diversity, equity and inclusion training and engagement programs to support A+E's DE&I goals.
• Manages the communication, and administration of scheduling and registration to track employee training participation and progress.
• Manages vendor relationships for learning and development courses, workshops, coaching, etc.
• Working with leader as a business process lead and subject matter expert in design, developing and implementing a learning management system from identification of LMS vendor to launch.
• Researches and keeps informed on learning & talent management best practices.
• Provides end to end project and program management for all companywide initiatives: Performance Management, Succession Management including talent reviews, Career Pathing, Competency Development, Employee Engagement. Provides the same rigor and expertise in learning and development, including high potential development.
• Partners with HR Operations, IT and leader to design, develop and implement Performance Management, Talent Reviews, Succession Management, Individual Development Planning modules in Workday (includes Workday reporting, user testing, training, communication and change management).
• Partners with key stakeholders (People Team, HR OPs, and business leaders) to drive implementation, change management and issue management.
• Analyzes key data, identify trends, generate insights, present results, recommend solutions, and drive decisions to completion.
• Measures the impact of initiatives in delivering value for the business, which may include Change Management, Team Effectiveness, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Organizational Design, and Process Improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have an opportunity to build transformational cultural, leadership, and organizational solutions. Also, you'll be able to seek out new innovative solutions and implement them where they make sense. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted advisor and partner.
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience (Learning & Development, Talent Management, Change management and Project Management)
• 3-7 years of developing eLearning trainings using eLearning software (Adobe Captivate, etc.)
• Proven track record of designing, developing, and implementing learning & development & talent management processes on an enterprise wide level using project management and multitasking skills and experience
• Fluency in data analysis using Excel tools (pivot tables, VLOOKUP) and being able to analyze and present findings via PowerPoint, et al. tools to business stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, editing, listening, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly communicate and influence complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way to internal stakeholders. Will be able to deliver virtual & instructor led courses to employees using different delivery methods.
• Fluency with online development tools and multimedia platforms coupled with the ability to quickly self-teach new technology/software
• Proven critical-thinking and analysis skills and ability to use data to develop insights and strategies
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline (HR, Learning/education, Psychology, Communications…)
• Must be proficient in MS Office and project management software
• Ability to successfully work within a team environment and by yourself.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.