Manager, Revenue Claiming
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Manager, Revenue Claiming
The Manger, Revenue Claiming will join a team of highly motivated Digital professionals who oversee content and revenue claiming on a variety of platforms across the portfolio of brands. A+E has many high-profile series such as Live PD, Vikings, Dance Moms and many more that are highly pirated online. The Manager will work closely with the Director of Video Strategy to combat this piracy and perform additional tasks outlined below.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Work closely with the Director of Video Strategy to ensure revenue/content claiming best practices are being applied across YouTube, Daily Motion, Facebook and other emerging platforms
• Participate in daily communication with our claiming agency and partners to ensure projects are on time and on track and profitable
• Maintain a working knowledge of applicable copyright regulations as it pertains to digital media piracy
• Maintain consistent communicating with the Director of Video Strategy to help prioritize platforms, networks, and series in preparation of systematic claiming sweeps
• Maintain an understanding of current A+E programming in order to help combat quick-turn, pirated content
• Retain a working knowledge of the shifting Content ID trends as well as operational/technical updates on a variety of video platforms as well as shifts in deceptive UGC measures
• Work with internal legal teams to understand network rights and clearances, keeping up to date with changing guidelines.
• Minimum 3-5 years of prior experience in Digital Media/Production or related technically focused field
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work-related experience
• Working towards or have YouTube Content Ownership Certification
• Thorough understanding of the YouTube, Daily Motion and Facebook platforms
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work well in both small and large groups
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills required and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; a sense of urgency in everything you do
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams. Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.