Manager, Paid Social Media
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Paid Social Media Lifetime & A&E
THE ROLE: Manager, Paid Social Media – Lifetime & A&E
The Manager, Paid Social Media is responsible for developing and managing the paid social media strategy for Lifetime & A&E. Reporting into the Senior Manager, Paid Media, this person will work closely with the Consumer Marketing team and media agency, Horizon to drive linear tune-in.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Manager, Paid Social media:
• Translate overall consumer marketing strategy to actionable social strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Reddit, etc.
• Manage external agency on the execution, reporting, legal and billing of paid campaigns
• Responsible for creating asset calendars, working with Consumer Marketing on paid social creative strategy, working with Organic Social on development of copy, and confirming all campaigns go live
• Analyze and evaluate campaign performance on an ongoing basis, track performance and benchmarks of campaigns, pivoting campaign strategy based on real-time insights
• Coordinate with the community management team to share key learnings & paid priorities
• Build relationships with core partners, staying up to date with platform changes, paid social opportunities, and industry trends
• Champion the value of social-optimized creative and social best practices, continually sharing data and ideating opportunities for custom creative executions
• Work with Paid Social team to identify and implement paid social testing opportunities and measurement studies
• Assist with other internal teams' Paid Social strategies as needed (Digital Audience Development, CRM Acquisition, Ad Sales, Corporate, etc.)
• Co-manage Consumer Marketing & Media Coordinator and Specialist with Consumer Marketing, Paid Media and Owned Media counterparts
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll learn how to apply your creative, analytical and strategic thinking skills to help drive viewers to two of television's most respected brands.
• 3-5 years of paid social marketing experience, with a strong preference for specialization in entertainment marketing
• Strong agency management experience, specifically with media planning, execution, and analytics
• Self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented and independent worker with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration and problem solving
• Pervasive positive attitude despite the challenges of juggling multiple projects and personalities
• Adaptability and comfort working with shifting priorities and deadlines
• Passion for pop culture and television
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams. Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.