Manager, Marketing, Podcasting and Emerging Platforms
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 5:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Marketing, Podcasting and Emerging Platforms jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Marketing, Podcasting and Emerging Platforms postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Marketing, Podcasting and Emerging Platforms?
Full Time Job
The Marketing Manager is responsible for guiding marketing strategy and leading initiatives to build A+E's business in across our digital platforms, audio content and partnerships. This highly visible role works both internally and externally to execute campaigns, launch new endeavors, ensure the highest quality messaging and creative, and measure and track success. Partner management skills are a must, as the marketing manager serves as primary point with external sales, development and marketing partners. As part of an expanding team supporting a growing business, the Marketing Manager reports into the VP of Growth Marketing at A+E Networks and is supported by a full-time coordinator.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Manager, Marketing, Podcasting and Emerging Platforms:
• Plan and execute 360 marketing campaigns. From marketing brief to media plan to creative assets, oversee all campaign activity to ensure timely delivery and measurable success.
• Forge new partnerships. Expand our audience and build equity for our brands through innovative marketing partnerships with fortune 500 companies.
• Build strong relationships with clients. As primary point for partner communication, strengthen relationships with bold new ideas and uncover opportunities to expand and grow our business.
• Launch new IP. Participate in podcasting development process and work across internal teams and external partners to execute show launch campaigns and maintain health of returning podcast series.
• Ensure brand consistency. Proactively ensure that creative, message, language, and voice are consistent across all external streaming platforms and associated marketing channels where A&E, Lifetime and The HISTORY Channel content is viewed.
• Internal communications. Clear communication up, down and across to ensure internal teams are up to date on departmental directives, and senior team is aware of relevant information.
• Research & insights. Work closely with Research department to provide recommendations on how marketing can support achievement of business goals
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You'll have the opportunity to put all your creativity and innovative thinking to work growing a business, finding new solutions to new problems, and carving a path to the future of entertainment. You'll work closely with team members from different areas of the business, including our seasoned strategic marketing and creative teams.
• 5+ years marketing experience in entertainment, podcasting or digital media
• Proven track record in building partnerships and co-marketing opportunities
• Understanding of marketing partnerships from conception to execution
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple interests within different departments
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment in a remote working capacity
• Deep knowledge of entertainment landscape, including competitive set and non-linear platforms
• Self-starter, driven to seek out new opportunities and develop ideas without direct oversight
• Adaptability, comfortable with shifting deadlines and direction
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
• Must be able to uphold confidentiality