A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager HRIS jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager HRIS postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager HRIS? ''THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our People Team is aptly named. We're all about ''people'' and all about ''team'' - and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we're helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it's hard, help others have tough conversations, and we're thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we're all about talent. We're the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!
THE ROLE: Manager HRIS
We currently have an opening for a Manager HRIS, part of a team of 3 that supports the HR Systems needs of the company, be it tracking, reporting or analytics.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• With partner HRIS Manager, build and continuously evolve the HRIS team staffing model to meet short and long-term needs supplementing in house resources with external resources to meet all goals and deadlines.
• Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose and advocate for improvements to the Workday solution. Build a network of Workday peers throughout the industry
• Collaborate with members of the HRIS team, Workday SMEs both internal and external, the Business Process Contributors, and with People Team initiatives
• Effectively manage day to day application of Workday HCM and other Workday Applications including all integrations as well as ADP EV5 to ensure proper database management and data integrity
• Work with HRIS Coordinator to:
• Monitor position management and collaborate with Finance Operations and Talent Acquisition to manage position count
• Administer Mass Data Load
• Promote data governance and stewardship to ensure data integrity in the production environment
• Responsible for developing and delivering training, resources and tools to maximize system adoption with the goal of increasing overall efficiencies, effectiveness and user experience in collaboration with the OCM team.
• Serve as advocate of user experience for Workday and other HR applications; monitor system adoption and user feedback; ensure development of processes, tools, support materials and training to maximize system usage and adoption.
• Identify trends in escalated issues and makes recommendations to address the top issues
• Recommending best practices and compliance programs for Workday and other HR system applications; upon approval, implementing these best practices and compliance standards
• Participate in other People Team projects as required.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will not be alone. You'll have an opportunity to be a key thought leader and contributor to shaping and implementing our Workday strategies. You will build relationships, both internal and external that will support transformational solutions & support our areas of business. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• 3 years professional experience using Workday HCM, Advanced Compensation and Benefits
• 4 years' experience as a business analyst or functional analyst in any HCM applications
• We are a team. You must have EXCEPTIONAL teamwork and collaboration skills
• Ability to build training curriculum and deliver trainings to small and large groups
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving ability, with high attention to detail
• Global Experience a plus
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.