Manager, Digital Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2021 12:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Digital Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Digital Marketing? ''THE DIVISION STORY: Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.
THE ROLE: Manager, Digital Marketing
A+E Networks is seeking an ambitious, goal-oriented digital marketer to drive growth in A+E's Digital business by acquiring OTT, mobile, and website video viewers, and SVOD subscribers. With a specific focus on HISTORY, A&E, and Lifetime brands, this individual will work with the VP Digital Marketing on Marketing efforts (acquisition and retention) for the Digital division across all A+E Networks brands.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Manager, Digital Marketing:
• Leverage owned, earned, and paid opportunities to grow the audience to A+E Networks' Digital TV Everywhere products.
• Manage, implement, and report on digital advertising campaigns by collaborating with designers, producers and external media agencies.
• Review of vendor SEM and SEO recommendations to determine quality and alignment with business goals. Work on strategy, copy, and analysis holding the agencies accountable to performance.
• Implement and report on push notification acquisition and communication strategy.
• Strategize and implement app store optimization (ASO) copy and creative strategy to acquire mobile viewers.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure support of Digital priorities.
• Maintain relationships with external partners & platforms to identify key promotional opportunities for priority shows.
• Paid strategy and creative implementation to acquire subscribers for Lifetime Movie Club, HISTORY Vault and A&E Crime Central.
• Create and maintain reports from various data sources including analytics platforms and internal 3rd party databases.
• Develop and maintain PowerPoint presentations evaluating campaigns.
• Identify ways to leverage consumer shift to OTT.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to hone your data driven marketing skills. You will collaborate across divisions and grow as a digital marketer.
Manager, Digital Marketing:
• Skilled digital marketer with a passion for digital media and emerging online technologies.
• Minimum of 5 years experience with direct response digital marketing preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and copy-editing skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a multifaceted team environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Working knowledge Microsoft Office – namely Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• BA or BS majoring in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, Economics preferred.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
* * * * *
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.