Manager CRM Data Analytics and Governance
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Manager CRM Data Analytics and Governance
A+E Networks is seeking a CRM/Audience analytics manager to support addressable media strategy and activation for A+E brands (A&E, HISTORY, LIFETIME, LMN, FYI) on digital platforms (desktop, mobile, connected devices), as well as linear television.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Develop our first-party data strategy to build new revenue stream and create more value for the organization.
• Act as product owner to organize CRM data initiatives into sprints, writing/assigning user stories to software engineers on Jira, and updating the product roadmap to reflect business priorities.
• Oversee the Salesforce Audience Studio DMP and LiveRamp applications to collect 1st party data, activate audience segments, onboard 1st/3rd party data, report on digital audience engagement and campaign impression delivery.
• Create custom segments and supervise ad agencies in the creation of segments (1 st party, 3 rd party, lookalikes, cross device identity management) in the Salesforce DMP to activate segments to Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ad Manager, Pinterest and Google Ads for upcoming marketing campaigns.
• Generate 1st party/3rd party segments for Ad Sales campaigns and partner with Ad Sales to provide responses to campaign RFPs.
• Build tableau/domo dashboards to report on KPIs such as subscriber growth, linear impression delivery, digital engagement for the following cohorts: Linear viewers, SVOD subs, AVOD viewers, email newsletter subs, and 1st party addressable devices.
• Act as project manager on initiatives on customer acquisition, digital engagement, and vendor datasets to enhance A+E's identity resolution graph, build robust datasets in A+E's database environments (Databricks and Domo) and report creation on the datasets that are captured.
• Write SQL scripts in Databricks, a cloud data platform, to extrapolate aggregated customer insights and present findings to senior business partners in linear research, editorial content, ad operations, marketing, ad sales, and product.
• Partner with data engineering team to build multiple datasets that report on digital customer engagement for our senior management teams.
• Work with tag implementation team to create/modify Salesforce DMP tags/SDKs and test the implementation of platform implementation on web, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV.
• 5+ year Experience in any/all of the following tools: Domo, Databricks, Tableau Salesforce Data Management Platform, LiveRamp, Iterable ESP, Gigya Console, FreeWheel, Adobe Analytics, Excel.
• Experience Coding in both SQL and Python in cloud data platforms Domo and Databricks to build aggregate views.
• Building reports in either Domo or Tableau.
• Creating segments in multiple social media platforms: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads.
• QA datasets in cloud data platforms to ensure data is cleansed and in required format for reporting.
• Creating digital customer segments in Salesforce Data Management Platform (DMP).
• Extracting campaign insights in the Iterable Email Service Provider (ESP).
• Managing data-driven projects.
• On-boarding digital audiences in LiveRamp.
• Completing QA of digital logs in Charles Proxy for implementation testing on web, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV.