Manager, Content & Corporate BI
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/27/2021 9:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Content & Corporate BI jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Content & Corporate BI postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Content & Corporate BI? THE ROLE: Manager, Content & Corporate BI
A&E Television Networks, LLC seeks a Manager, Content & Corporate BI in New York, New York to implement and execute data management projects for BI solutions within A&E's Content and Corporate departments. Coordinate and collaborate with the Technology counterparts to design, develop, deploy, maintain, and enhance key data solutions.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Specific duties include:
• Defining data and information architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization, structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and applying accepted data content standards for technology projects;
• Facilitating consistent business analysis, data acquisition, database design, Database Management Systems optimization, archiving and recovery strategy, load strategy design and implementation, and security and change management at the enterprise level;
• Establishing and maintaining data management and governance best practices and standards to ensure consistent application of those practices across the organization;
• Developing and continuously refining application vision and roadmap (both functional and technical) for data warehousing and Content and Corporate BI solutions, aligning to business objectives;
• Ensuring data assets are effectively managed and accurate across the enterprise, and driving the modernization of analytic capabilities, processes and practices for the company (one view of customer & content) to provide flexible intelligent reporting and analytics platform;
• Ensuring programs, initiatives and projects are delivered on-time and within budget; and
• Providing regular status reports including but not limited to budget, project & support status, resources to the head of Data Analytics, DevOps, Databases & other executives.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, plus five (5) years of experience in job offered Software Engineer, Data Architect, BI Architect, or related role.
• Must have experience orchestrating data pipeline to extract, load and apply business logic to data using Unix, Python and Spark;
• Must have experience designing and developing data and reporting solutions for customers to gain insight into KPI's using data engineering and business intelligence tools, including SQL & PL/SQL, AWS Glue, AWS S3, Redshift, AWS EC2, Erwin, Visio, and Tableau;
• Must have experience leveraging AWS cloud platforms to build scalable and stable data solutions dealing with Big data; and
• Must have experience managing the delivery of projects, resource planning and prioritization using agile methodology and tools like JIRA and Servicenow. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.