Manager Ad Sales Partnerships Production
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
''THE DIVISION'S STORY More than a century after P.T. Barnum, Ad Sales has proven that the entertainment business has changed and money is made when honesty, business acumen and industry knowledge come together to solve clients' problems. As the biggest breadwinner for the company, we are continually searching for way to bring new dollars into the fold. Driven by strong creative and rooted in data and strategy, we provide advertisers with the valuable exposure they need in the specific markets they want to reach. So if you've got an aptitude for data and planning as well as a salesperson's drive, we'd like you under our big top. Extra points if you can juggle.
THE ROLE: Manager Ad Sales Partnerships Production
• Develop and Execute earned media partnerships for Linear and Social Ad Sales Clients.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Manage the execution of linear and social partnerships: budget management, production timelines, asset delivery, creative review process, implementation
• Complete formal execution briefs and kickoffs with all internal groups
• Responsible for providing/maintaining budgets with internal production team, SVP/VP and partnership budget manager
• If talent is involved in partnership work closely with VP of Partnerships/Legal/and Internal Executive producers
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and agency contacts
• Foster regular communication with clients and agencies to collaborate on program implementation and report status
• Work with Sales team, Partnerships Coordinator, and Traffic to schedule partnership elements
• Responsible for case study development (video or white sheet or powerpoint presentation) and upload into custom show
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• College degree
• 3 Years of industry experience
• Some knowledge of sales process and Integrated Marketing best practices
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Extensive knowledge of cable industry
• Ad agency and/or client experience a plus
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Need to be able to multi-task and efficiently manage time & priorities.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.