Lifetime Production Coordinator, Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Lifetime Production Coordinator, Marketing Production, 360 Team (temporary)
THE ROLE: Lifetime Production Coordinator, Marketing Production, 360 Team (temporary)
A+E Marketing Production is looking for a Production Coordinator to join the 360 Marketing Production team. We're looking for someone who is skilled in the production management of marketing assets across multiple brands and platforms.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is detail-oriented, a quick learner, and has a can-do attitude. You must have the ability to work efficiently under pressure and handle many projects at once, often on similar deadlines. It's imperative that you're able to hold yourself accountable for day-to-day responsibilities and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Familiarity with the technical specs and lingo of live-action production, photography, printing, digital art, and/or GFX is preferred.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Support the 360 team in the day-to-day campaign development and routing of marketing assets (key art, logos, digital campaigns, GFX packages, trailers) for series, movies, and brand launches
• Filter incoming job requests, assign projects and build schedules and timelines for creative directors, designers and external vendors
• Oversee internal interdepartmental asset requests
• Collaborate with consumer products team on creative approvals routing
• Maintain and organize 360 team's online databases with up-to-date materials, deliverables and assets
• Assist 360 and internal production team in coordinating live-action and photo shoots
• Work with Operations on finance planning and project delivery to ensure compliance and troubleshoot as needed
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks including, but not limited to, organizing and scheduling meetings, submitting paperwork, creating meeting agendas, taking notes and sending out call or meeting recaps to the team.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You'll be critical to the development and production of campaigns and will work closely with designers and creative directors to learn the creative development process, and how to produce a wide variety and high volume of promotional content as a member of the production team. You'll see content through from ideation and conception to final delivery and production, whether digital or physical, internal or external. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction of the business so that you can become an integral member of the team.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, film, television or related field
• 2-3 years of experience working as a coordinator in a fast-paced television/post-production environment
• Working knowledge of design/photography/digital/live action production
• Quick learner who can take direction well and work independently
• Collaborative and team-oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail