Legal Deliverables Coordinator, Global Rights
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Legal Deliverables Coordinator, Global Rights (temporary)
THE ROLE: Legal Deliverables Coordinator, Global Rights
A+E Networks has an amazing Legal Deliverables Coordinator opportunity in New York City providing support to the Global Rights/Legal & Business Affairs department.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Legal Deliverables Coordinator, Global Rights:
• Legal research of archival programs' rights bible deliverables, such as Certificate of Insurance, Shot Sheets, Music Cue Sheets, that are distributed in Content Sales deals.
• Curate contents of archived rights bibles and upload files and enter metadata to Rights Management databases.
• Able to plan, manage, and execute projects strategically from beginning to end as well as provide status reports on progress.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to provide critical Global Rights solutions among internal stakeholders including Programming, Digital Production, International Sales, and Scheduling for programming and promotional assets to be used in all forms of advanced media and distribution initiatives including OTT, VOD, and TV Everywhere (TVE). Analyze programming agreements for entry into Rights Management database. Communicate asset availability to various internal stakeholders. Support various departmental initiatives including: data integrity and quality control, digital access to legal deliverables, and provision of rights information on all types of distribution.
• Minimum of one-year experience analyzing third party licenses (music, stills, stock footage) and various forms of programming and distribution agreements.
• Legal knowledge of linear and multiplatform distribution rights.
• Must have media rights database experience, with experience in creating contract records, versioning contracts, and researching rights, generating reports, and entering legal rights data.
• There is a high level of volume in this position and a high level of productivity and accuracy expected, as is an ability and willingness to work within a team environment.
• Required Education: BA/BS Degree
• Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.