Junior Editor, History Short Form Video Monetization
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2023 10:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Junior Editor, History Short Form Video Monetization jobs in New York-NY
Search all Junior Editor, History Short Form Video Monetization postings
Full Time Job
Junior Editor, HISTORY Short Form Video Monetization (Temporary)
Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have In-Office requirements, most temporary or third party payroll workers should expect to work remotely, unless otherwise discussed.
Division StoryProduction Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
THE ROLE: Junior E ditor, HISTORY Short Form Video Monetization
The Junior Editor work s with creative and strategy teams to monetize short form video content on YouTube , Facebook, and other emerging platforms . They will work closely with the HISTORY Short Form Producer to complete daily edit assignments, communicate creative notes, and deliver master files.
We're looking for someone who can efficiently edit a high volume of scene lifts, cutdowns and compilations, who can work both autonomously and within a group, and will be accountable for all tasks and responsibilities.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Junior E ditor, HISTORY Video Monetization
• Create short form video content for AVOD platforms (YouTube, Facebook , and emerging opportunities ).
• Work within a cloud -based system to edit scene lifts, cutdowns and compilations from linear program masters (audio stems, texted program, textless clips).
• Utilize analytics to maximize revenue opportunities.
• Self-manage project asset acquisition from the cloud archive and maintain organized project structures.
• Create vertical and/or square versions from 16x9 sequences.
• Adhere to technical SOPs and deliver masters to spec with associate metadata.
• Communicate assignment updates to Producer and Strategy partners and collaborate on new creative ideas.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN :
You will join a highly motivated team of doers and thinkers who never stop looking for the next untapped opportunity to generate revenue. Unlock t he entire HISTORY library of industry-leading programming and create engaging content that leans into the digital ecosystem. Working with the PrEditor and strategy partners toward revenue goals, you will master the algorithms of each platform to give HISTORY fans a constant feed of all their favorite series.
YOUR STORY : [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Experience working with digital video at the brand/publishing .
• Proficient knowledge of media formats, edit workflows and industry standard support tools .
• Basic understanding of analytics and interest in using data to make content decisions .
• U nderstanding of entertainment content consumption on social and digital platform s
• Strong collaboration and communication skills .
• Must be able to prioritize, balance several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adjusting to shifting deadlines .
• Self-motivated creative problem solver who is and extremely detail oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross -team collaboration .
• Excellent social media and digital literacy, particularly online video and video production . - ?
• General knowledge of the HISTORY brand and content .
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
CompensationContract Hourly Pay Rate: $35.00
The pay rate displayed serves as a good faith estimate for this role.
Compensation for the role will be based on a number of different factors
such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, location, and
experience. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.