Jr. Preditor, Global Creative Content
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Jr. Preditor, Global Creative Content
The Jr. Preditor for Global Creative Content will be responsible for producing and editing best-in-class video marketing materials. Produce and edit global marketing sales sizzles, promos, and content development tapes for A+E Networks Global Content Sales and Brands.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO: (Specific responsibilities)
• Produce and edit content to the highest creative standards, within budget and on time.
• Produce and edit material based on strategic marketing briefs and market research.
• Conceive, edit, and produce sizzles, and reels for A+E International corporate events, program launches, and screenings.
• Produce and edit content development sizzles for pitch meetings.
• Edit content for projects that are in various stages of production – this includes cutting from dailies as well as working from selects and/or final shows.
• Produce and manage the audio-visual presentations for events and conferences.
• Understand how to translate business objectives into impactful video campaigns.
• A compelling portfolio of original work that's both conceptual and results driven.
• Oversee projects from concept to final delivery, including managing editorial and/or editing, graphics production, music composition, sound design, and audio mix.
• Oversee and direct VO sessions.
• Communicate concepts and ideas to VP's, Creative Directors, designers, etc. ensuring all elements conform to the brand and the mission of the project.
• Collaborate with production, strategy, programming, and scheduling team members to ensure campaign priorities and deadlines are met.
• Capability to work in both pre and post-production environments.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
• The marketing and positioning of content and brands globally.
• Expertise in international market nuances.
• The creation and implementation of premium experiential events
• Bachelor's degree in Television Production/Communication or equivalent.
• 3-5 years video production/post-production experience
• Must have at least 3+ years experience in a similar position and working for entertainment companies or other entertainment outlets in this capacity.
• Excellent Avid and/or Premiere editing skills.
• After Effects is a plus.
• Writing experience a plus.
• Demonstrated experience editing sizzles comprised of a variety of content from different genres.
• Strong knowledge of promo editorial process from beginning to end.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail – you're able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Self-motivated and independent worker with strong track record of cross functional collaboration
• Must LOVE television (Reality, Scripted & Non-Fiction.)
• Be highly creative with a proactive approach to problem solving.
• An understanding of industry standard file formats and deliverables