A+E NetworksRemote, US
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: HRIS Analyst
As an HRIS Analyst, you will have an instrumental role in the management of all modules of our Workday HR system, the extraction of data by creating and running reports, and the analysis and presentation of HR information in MS Excel and PowerPoint presentations. You are always learning, are excited by complex and challenging assignments, and you are comfortable and professional when interacting with stakeholders of different levels in the company. This role will report directly to the Vice President of HR Operations and Compliance.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You'll be a key member of our HR Operations and Workday teams, and will be responsible for complex data reporting and analysis of HR information including:
• Workday reporting
• Workday dashboards and worklets
• Workday data extracts
• MS Excel reports and analysis, including complex pivot tables and graphs
• MS PowerPoint reports with executive dashboard information
• Scheduled delivery of reports and alerts to key users in HR, Payroll, Finance, and other departments.
• Backing up the HR Operations team with Workday problem solving, data entry, and direct employee and manager customer service and support
• Working with vendors to diagnose and solve errors
• Working with the IT organization to specify, construct, test, and manage deployment of integrations, reports, and Workday functions
• Working with HR Executives and Legal teams to provide confidential and sensitive reports and information as needed
• Extracting and managing organization charts and data
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will learn. You will not be alone. You'll have an opportunity to build transformational cultural, leadership, and organizational solutions. Also, you'll be able to seek out new innovative solutions and implement them where they make sense. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted advisor and partner. And you will work at a growing, exciting, and changing producer of entertainment!
Minimum 2 years of experience with the Workday HR system including: -
• Creating complex reports including calculated fields and references
• Entering HR transactions
• Configuring and editing Workday business process definitions, reports, and EIB's
• Wide range of functional knowledge in Workday, including compensation, recruiting, talent, performance management, and core HR functions.
• Ability to enter, correct, and cancel Workday transactions and to understand downstream impacts on messaging and other transactions
• Experience with setting up alerts, notifications, and messages in Workday
• Hands-on experience with managing Workday organization structures
• Fluency in data analysis using MS Excel and being able to analyze and present findings via PowerPoint and other reporting tools.
• Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, editing, listening, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly communicate and influence complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way to internal stakeholders. Will be able to deliver virtual & instructor led courses to employees using different delivery methods.
• Must be proficient in MS Office and project management software
• Ability to successfully work within a team environment and independently, both remote and in person as needed
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
* * * * *
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our People Team is aptly named. We're all about ''people'' and all about ''team'' - and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we're helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it's hard, help others have tough conversations, and we're thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we're all about talent. We're the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!