A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant will support an EVP with general administrative duties as well as occasional projects. The candidate must be extremely organized, possess a knowledge of standard industry phone and scheduling etiquette, and be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment. The ideal candidate will need to be able to multi-task, have strong communication skills, impeccable follow-through and the ability to be self-motivated.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Executive Assistant, Digital Media
• Screen and route calls as necessary; maintain detailed daily call log, greet visitors
• Maintain effective communication with EVP regarding calendar and changes to calendar and schedule reminders
• Maintain alertness to potential problems
• Create agendas and other meeting materials as required
• Schedule travel, create itineraries, provide overall assistance and support during travel
• Prepare expense reports using Concur database system
• 2-3 years' administrative experience
• Entertainment and/or agency experience
• B.A./B.S. degree
• Ability to multitask
• Good communication skills
• Added plus is a knowledge of Digital Media
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams. Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.
• THE ROLE: Executive Assistant