Director, Production Lifetime / LMN Marketing Production Operations
A+E NetworksRemote, US
Full Time Job
Director, Production Lifetime / LMN Marketing Production Operations - Remote
Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have in-office requirements, A+E Networks operates on a flexible model that allows for remote, hybrid or full time in office work (in certain locales).
Office locations include New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Stamford, CT.
Our list of eligible states in which employees may work remotely includes: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Division StoryThe Marketing division is an in-house, full-service B2C/B2B brand and marketing team of talented, curious and purpose-driven members with diverse skill sets and backgrounds. We work on interesting and varied projects across multiple disciplines. As an employee of A E Networks, you'll be part of a global media and entertainment company that values diversity, representation, flexibility and kindness. In fact, Forbes named us one of America's Best Midsize Employers, and Newsweek included us in their list of America's Most Loved Workplaces for 2021 and 2022, as well as one of America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity in 2023. If this sounds interesting, read on for more details!
Lifetime is looking for a Director for the?Marketing Production Operations and Partnerships departments. The Director is a senior leader who is highly skilled in the production management of award-winning marketing campaigns and ensures expert utilization of resources and budget. You'll be required to execute a high volume of projects, often with tightly defined deadlines, attention to detail, and a solutions-oriented mindset and attitude. You should be a strong leader who is knowledgeable in the production of content across all platforms and multiple formats. You'll be responsible for owning, leading, and executing the operations campaigns. You'll be critical in the communication between creative teams and all relevant departments.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Director, Production Lifetime/LMN
• Partner with SVP, Brand Creative to execute cutting-edge marketing campaigns across Lifetime & LMN.
• Lead?campaign planning and production oversight, ensuring best-in-class creative to thrive at Lifetime and LMN, and support Partnerships / HMN / Enthusiasts team on high level projects.
• Direct Campaign Planning rollouts and ensure production readiness of marketing initiatives.
• Oversee production on high-end graphics/design/editorial projects.
• Distill complex issues into simple-to-understand concepts in an approachable and respectful way; Uses tact, candor, and creative solutions to manage and overcome logistical and creative hurdles directly with partners and colleagues.
• Develop production innovation strategies with VP, Production and Sr. Director, Production Operations to transform the creative capabilities of the marketing department.
• Create blueprint to recruit and develop new external vendor relationships from high-end agencies to cost-effective but highly skilled talent.
• Collaborate with Sr. Director, Production Operations on overall budget forecasting across all Creative Marketing budgets.
• Oversee?macro budget planning across Lifetime On-Air & Print/Design.
• Responsible for?Airtable budget process management to continually improve budget planning efficiency.
• Oversee?Lifetime Production Manager and Coordinators, evaluating employee contribution, performance, and development.?
• Manage extensive workloads of Production Manager, Creative Directors, and vendors, including?balancing projects based on priority?and timelines across all projects.
• Ensure internal client requests and delivery of content for various departments are appropriately managed by PM.
• Partner with 360 and Live Action Production teams to ensure all projects are supported operationally.
• Develop a keen understanding of the brands.
• Ability to support the department on timelines and budgets.
• Develop knowledge of social media platforms, video codecs, graphic design, file formats, and their workflows in relation to post-production, especially with regards to ongoing trends in the industry.
• Partner effectively with the creative team to produce best-in-class creative
• Highly-effective communication around deadlines and project status to senior management, as necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You'll have the opportunity to produce innovative campaigns with the creative team. You'll be critical to the communication between the creative team and all relevant departments. You'll be asked to challenge our processes to adapt to an ever-changing landscape. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to understand the goals, needs, and direction of the business as you lead your team.
• 7+ years working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, with relevant work experience in production management.
• Candidate should be extremely detail-oriented and able to lead many projects at once in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
• Must be able to communicate and present, clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing, including to large groups and upper management.
• Passion for Entertainment, Media, and Pop Culture
• Must be able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight
• Ability to deliver against tight deadlines, always with a can-do attitude and solutions-oriented approach.
• Willingness to express new ideas and think outside the box
• Deep knowledge of cross-discipline skills in order to support and cover Production teammates.
• Highly proficient in budget and time/schedule management
• Pitch-in to support across the department, occasionally requiring nights or weekend work, on short notice
• Deep knowledge of post-production
• Deep understanding of social media platforms, video codecs, graphic design, file formats, and their workflows in relation to post-production.
• Deep understanding of how Airtable (or other Project Management Tools) are used to organize the post-Production workflow
• Deep understanding of how the Adobe Creative Suite is used to bring the post-Production process to life
* * * * *
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
CompensationAnnual Pay Range: $125,670 - $155,679Annual Incentive Target: 17.50%
The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum base pay range for this role. Compensation for the role will
be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies, location, and experience. A+E offers a competitive total compensation
package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k matchin