Director, Global Creative Content
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 11:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Global Creative Content jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Global Creative Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Global Creative Content?
Full Time Job
''THE DIVISON'S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.
THE ROLE: Director, Global Creative Content
The Art Director is a creative lead in print, promotion, and marketing from concept to completion across A+E Networks' Global Content Sales and brands.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Conceive, design and direct the production of sales tools and collateral to position and sell our brands and content globally - the A+E Catalogue, Digital marketing and communications, client and business presentations and pitches.
• Conceive, design and direct the production of key art for global program initiatives.
• Conceive and direct the execution of designs for corporate logos and program title designs.
• Design and direct the execution of the A+E stands at global trade events. Includes interiors, theming, graphics, signage and premiums.
• Design and direct the production of advertising deliverables including print ads, billboards, digital banners and gifts for priority marketing programs.
• Conceive, design and direct the execution of theming, artwork, graphics, invitations, menus and all print and digital collateral for launches and screenings.
• Direct the research, selection and creative execution of photos for digital tools – the sales site and channel site for use by partners and clients in program promotion and PR.
• Coordinate with internal and external clients to manage projects, ensure that timelines are met, and establish a collaborative and engaging work environment. Well versed in managing design principles for both print and digital deliverables.
• Direct and collaborate with internal and external designers on the execution of all design projects.
• Partner with Production to manage resources and quality control.
• Manage ongoing channel design and brand guidelines support to ensure brand consistency and quality control.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
• The marketing and positioning of content and brands globally.
• Expertise in international market nuances.
• The creation and implementation of premium experiential events
• Must have at least 5+ years' experience in a similar job and working for entertainment companies or other entertainment outlets in this capacity.
• Understand how to translate business objectives into impactful campaigns that increase awareness and viewership.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to identify simple and complex design and production problems and offer solutions based on project resources.
• Hands-on ability to create key art and design projects from conception to completion.
• Exceptional typography skills.
• Must LOVE television (Reality, Scripted & Non-Fiction.)
• Leadership abilities that foster learning and excellence among other team members.
• Work quickly and effectively to meet fast and fluid deadlines.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite software. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Also proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• A deep knowledge, awareness and interest in of pop culture and design trends.
• A knowledge of trade television marketing and advertising processes.
• Be highly creative with a proactive approach to problem solving.
• The ability to execute and plan photo shoots a plus.
• Some experience developing electronic marketing and online ad materials.
• An understanding of industry standard file formats and deliverables for both print and online advertising.
• A working knowledge of in pre-press, 4/color process and color theory.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment with a high volume of design requests requiring quick turnaround.
• A compelling portfolio of original work that's both conceptual and results driven.