Director, Ad Sales Partnerships Production
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Director, Ad Sales Partnerships Production
Support VP in driving key projects, team management &development, category expertise and production execution.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Manage multiple team member of varying levels with their individual/team goals and key partnerships
• Liaison with Ad Sales and Partnerships team to ensure information is properly communicated to multiple departments and help drive business
• Build key relationships with priority clients
• Execute priority multi-platform partnerships (production timelines, asset delivery, creative review process, implementation)
• Responsible for case study development (video or white sheet or powerpoint presentation) and present to sales team and client
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• College degree
• 8 Years of industry experience AND 3 years integrated/partnerships experience.
• Advanced knowledge of sales process and Integrated Marketing best practices
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of cable industry
• Skills in diplomacy required.
• Ad agency and/or client experience a plus
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Need to be able to multi-task and efficiently manage time & priorities.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISION'S STORY More than a century after P.T. Barnum, Ad Sales has proven that the entertainment business has changed and money is made when honesty, business acumen and industry knowledge come together to solve clients' problems. As the biggest breadwinner for the company, we are continually searching for way to bring new dollars into the fold. Driven by strong creative and rooted in data and strategy, we provide advertisers with the valuable exposure they need in the specific markets they want to reach. So if you've got an aptitude for data and planning as well as a salesperson's drive, we'd like you under our big top. Extra points if you can juggle.