Digital Editorial Producer
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Digital Editorial Producer, HISTORY.com (Project)
THE ROLE: Digital Editorial Producer, HISTORY.com (Project)
The Digital Editorial Producer will support the HISTORY.com editors on digital editorial content projects. This role is a combination production, research and copy-editing job. This is a temporary contract role.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Build content in the CMS.
• Provide SEO and other research.
• Update, copy-edit stories to conform with new standards.
• Help ensure fairness, inclusivity and balance in content.
• Collaborate with the wider editorial team daily.
• Potentially help track budget or metrics.
• This is a temporary contract role.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
Learn how to create great content experiences that deepen engagement with an audience. You'll also learn about the role of multi-platform content at a cable network.
You are true team player who works efficiently and accurately. You have:
• Experience producing digital text content and are very comfortable working in a CMS.
• A track record of managing multiple tasks and prioritizing in consultation with other team members.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience and enjoyment of collaborating with a team, taking feedback from other stakeholders and engaging in constructive dialogue. We all get along around here.
• Ability to work independently and use sound judgment.
• A love of information and entertainment.
• Some writing or text editing experience.
• 1-2 years' experience in digital text production, preferably at a website.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.