Digital Account Manager
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Digital Account Manager
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for the post-sale digital process which includes teaming with sales, ad operations, marketing, and research teams to ensure client satisfaction; analyzing deal or campaign performance; developing creative alternatives to existing deals or campaigns; and communicating campaign details to our agency clients.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience of online media space and have strong communication and organizational skills. You will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with media agencies by providing outstanding campaign management, client servicing and intelligent updates as well as on demand delivery reports. You will assist the Digital Sales Team with the upselling of existing clients as well as contribute to new campaign opportunities.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Maintain and manage the day-to-day business relationships with A+E Networks top clients and identify growth opportunities on key accounts.
• Ensure smooth coordination of campaign deliverables.
• Manage campaigns, including monitoring and reporting on campaign performance and making optimizations to meet client and business KPIs.
• Produce end of campaign analyses including successes, key learnings, and recommendations.
• Ensure client retention by securing additional budget from existing clients and helping the sales teams with upselling opportunities.
• Serve as primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding performance reports and general maintenance.
• Provide technical guidance on campaign specifications and provide troubleshooting/conflict resolution.
• Effectively optimize campaign performance by recommending adjustments to inventory and creative components of the campaign.
• Manage billing for all accounts, working with internal and agency Finance teams to ensure revenue is accurately calculated and invoiced.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost, as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• BA/BS College degree required
• Experience in the Online/Mobile industry preferred
• Experience using FreeWheel, DART, Operative, YieldEx or MOAT preferred
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
• Fluency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and social media are strongly preferred
• Must be a team player and demonstrate a strong ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external partners
• Must be able to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic, ever evolving space where technologies and methodologies of measurement change often and rapidly
• Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISION'S STORY More than a century after P.T. Barnum, Ad Sales has proven that the entertainment business has changed and money is made when honesty, business acumen and industry knowledge come together to solve clients' problems. As the biggest breadwinner for the company, we are continually searching for way to bring new dollars into the fold. Driven by strong creative and rooted in data and strategy, we provide advertisers with the valuable exposure they need in the specific markets they want to reach. So if you've got an aptitude for data and planning as well as a salesperson's drive, we'd like you under our big top. Extra points if you can juggle.