Customer Service Specialist
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Customer Service Specialist
When an organization puts the customer at its core - empowering its people and unifying its processes - outstanding customer service becomes possible on a consistent basis, from the first greeting to the final meeting.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As the Client Services Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with our end users while onboarding and supporting new users. The primary objective of this role is to work closely with hiring managers and Client Services to provide the assistance the users require while also training them on the A+E processes, applications and having a positive impact on their overall technology experience.
• Customer centric orientation with strong communication skills
• Ability to translate business requirements into product use cases or technical requirements
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new products and processes or updates to existing products and processes
• Delight customers using critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
• Train customers and their teams on the day to day use and administration of the applications and processes
• Own the technical onboarding of new hires in to the organization
• Document the onboarding steps for future reference and to transition to other teams as needed
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and successfully deliver on-time
• Develop a good understanding of configuration best practices as it relates to A+E's applications and processes
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, reports, tools and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations and usage of tools. Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services
• Manages and executes implementation plans for clients to meet defined timeline and metrics
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
This position will enable you to hone your current customer service skills and grow as a customer centric professional and extend your communication skills. You will be able to learn to work in a matrixed environment and develop your influencing skills to move initiatives forward. You will learn the different tools and technologies we use at A+E Networks while helping to raise the level of customer experience with these tools and technologies.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in the media/tech industry
• Minimum of 2 years' experience providing VIP / Executive support
• Previous experience in a training or client-facing role and presenting to an audience
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrate good teamwork
• Basic understanding of current technology trends and programming concepts
• Hands-on experience with ServiceNow,
• SAP, Workday, Concur, Office 365 experience is a plus
• Passion to solve customer requirements using our products
• High emotional intelligence to interact with customers in person, over the phone or video call
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISION'S STORY A E's Technology team is deep-rooted in the heart of our business. We have great people and great technologies, and together we take on the toughest challenges. As innovators, we choose to iterate, pivot, and adapt quickly. We've reinvented the way A E leverages technology to produce and sell world-class content. We've modernized our core solutions and embraced a cloud first approach. Perched on the virtues of our ''Technology Code'', we make technology better, create solutions together, and most of all, we have fun with it. Our team members are motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things every day. Together we deliver best-in-class solutions that transform the way A E works. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you!