Coordinator, TVE / OTT
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: TVE/OTT Coordinator
The TVE/OTT Coordinator will assist with day-to-day client inquiries, troubleshooting, record-keeping and other tasks associated with publishing A E content on TVE/OTT platforms.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Assist Manager, Product Development & Operations with regular client interactions to review status of new partner launches and dynamic ad insertion (DAI) integrations.
• Conduct content playback audits to monitor partner compliance with contractual terms related to areas such as advertising and branding.
• Collect reporting data from distribution partners and support Research and Distribution Analytics teams as they track performance of A E content on TVE/OTT platforms.
• Compare scheduling and delivery records to identify gaps in clients' content menus and ensure compliance with content delivery obligations.
• Generate reports using business intelligence tools such as Tableau to assist with internal inquiries regarding content menus, partner platform attributes, etc.
• Coordinate internal stakeholders in the resolution of client issues such as missed deliveries, corrupt files, erroneous metadata, etc.
• Support Distribution team as needed with content takedowns, marketing stunts, educational workshops and other ad-hoc projects.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
As part of the Distribution arm of A E, you'll gain a 360-degree view of how our content gets to the viewer. Through the Sales team, you'll learn about the contractual relationships A E has with our multichannel and digital video programming distributors (M/DMVPDs) – and how to close that deal! In Distribution Marketing, you'll brainstorm new and innovative ways to promote our content across Set-top-box, TV Everywhere and Over-the-top platforms. In the Operations group you'll get the behind-the-scenes look at mission-critical tasks around technical support, contract management and compliance and data integrity and analysis. And finally, through the Product Development team you'll gain an unique understanding of how we optimize content scheduling and delivery across the a rapidly changing media landscape.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Four-year college degree
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Detail- and deadline-oriented
• Customer service experience preferred
• Familiarity with video platforms like Hulu Live TV, Sling TV and others
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
''THE DIVISON'S STORY
No matter the content, none of our great programming would air without the expertise of the Distribution team. We are the group that meets and negotiates with the companies that broadcast our content. We're also quick on our feet. As technology changes the media landscape, impacting viewer behavior and traditional models, we pivot to deliver new solutions that extend our content, brand and reach. While much of our work takes place in meeting rooms behind the scenes, our results are out there for all to see.