Coordinator, Total Rewards
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: COORDINATOR, TOTAL REWARDS
You will provide assistance to the Total Rewards team with the administration of A E Network's compensation and benefits plans and be part of implementations and re-design efforts to enhance the programs we offer. You will report to the Sr. Director of Total Rewards and work closely with the Senior Benefits Manager and Senior Compensation Analyst. You will partner with the team on special projects and data requests.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Audit employee data in Workday including job profile data, incentive eligibility and incentive targets.
• Partner with Sr. Compensation Analyst to implement an online Total Rewards platform for year-end compensation statements.
• Provide administrative support on company-wide benefits plans and programs.
• Assist with Benefit Open enrollment activities.
• Create and distribute annual grant agreements for the Long-Term Incentive Plan.
• Create ad-hoc reports and assist with compensation modeling and analysis.
• Work on miscellaneous compensation and benefit projects.
• Test new configurations in Workday for year-end compensation and benefits processes.
• Assist with new vendor implementations which includes a transition to a new 401k Plan provider in 2019.
• Collaborate with HRIS Administrator and/or other People Team members to improve HR processes.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 to 3 years of general HR experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a sensitivity to confidentiality
• Strong Excel skills
• Hands-on knowledge of Workday is preferred
• A positive can-do attitude and a great team player
• Outstanding organizational skills
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
''THE DIVISION'S STORY Our People Team is aptly named. We're all about ''people'' and all about ''team'' - and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we're helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it's hard, help others have tough conversations, and we're thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we're all about talent. We're the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!