Coordinator, Talent Partnerships & Strategy
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/7/2021 5:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Talent Partnerships & Strategy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Talent Partnerships & Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Talent Partnerships & Strategy? ''THE DIVISION'S STORY
Here in Corporate Communications, we believe in the importance of personal touch, and we value every consumer and their experience with us equally. We are the wordsmiths, problem solvers and occasional fire wardens of our industry, charged with finding the right platform for the right story. Through our tenacity, charm and ability to work collaboratively, we play a defining role in influencing how our viewers, product consumers and employees perceive and interact with the A E Networks brand.
THE ROLE: Coordinator, Talent Partnerships & Strategy
The Coordinator, Talent Partnerships & Strategy will reside in the Talent Partnerships & Strategy department, and report to the Vice President of Talent Partnerships. This person will act as one of the liaisons between A+E Networks' on-air talent, their representatives and internal businesses to strengthen relationships, aggregate inter-company talent needs/requests, troubleshoot talent issues, and leverage talent and deals. This role will strategically utilize talent in order to support content, events and A+E Networks business initiatives that drive ratings and revenue with a focus towards the business of developing A+E talent. The Talent Partnerships department works across the A+E family of networks in the US and around the world.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Actively engage the talent very early on and build and maintain personal and business relationships with A+E talent, providing them with on-going guidance and mentorship. Be aware of, and appropriately acknowledge milestones in the talents' personal and professional lives. Understand the talent inside and out - deal terms, personalities, interests, likes, dislikes, skills, expertise, etc., and apply such knowledge to successfully execute responsibilities and identify targeted opportunities accordingly.
• Work closely with and build relationships with relevant internal (e.g., network EPs, publicists, etc) and external parties (e.g., production companies, talent representatives) to ensure a 360 degree talent management strategy.
• Accompany and manage talent and their reps at A+E- related activities and events such as Upfront, TCA, Corporate events, conventions, experiential, client and marketing shoots.
• Work with Talent team and A+E business units such as ad sales, communications, commerce, corporate social responsibility, distribution and marketing to develop a business plan to manage and maximize the talent brand.
• Update/oversee documents: talent contact information for talent, agents, managers and lawyers, including maintaining fee grids and contract tracker documents.
• Track and help manage internal and external requests for all A+E talent.
• Respond to internal/external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
• Attend internal meetings to learn, contribute, represent and report back priorities and plans to support related Talent requests and issues.
• Establish relationships with talent, reps and internal/external clients and manage expectations, communications and feedback between those parties regarding requests for talent services.
• Oversee all necessary documents for proper event management (travel, itineraries, ROS, press materials).
• BA/BS and 4+ years of experience in talent management/relations, television industry and/or event management.
• Knowledge of the on-air talent business, as well as knowledge of talent contractual terms
• Knowledge of the top talent agencies and management firms in the industry and relationships at such agencies/firms a plus.
• Proven ability to exemplify calmness and composure while handling talent in a crisis situation.
• Ability to effectively build professional networks with and deliver presentations to production companies, talent, agents and managers.
• Creative problem solving: this person must flex their creative thinking and develop winning and on-brand solutions for talent business issues.
• Strategic Thinking: this person must be able to demonstrate high levels of strategic thinking on behalf of the networks and talent they are working with at all times.
• Experience managing needs of VIPs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.