Coordinator, Programming Partnerships & Enthusiast Brands
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Programming Partnerships & Enthusiast Brands -3Ppw
The Programming Partnerships & Enthusiast Brands department is a dynamic new business division that sits across Programming and Ad Sales and leverages various business models (no two are exactly alike!) to create programming that benefits from our brands' massive reach, while also generating revenue for the company. We create innovative partnerships with brands, producers, investors and other parties resulting in quality programming that also yields commercial benefits for A+E Networks and our partners.
THE ROLE: Coordinator, Programming Partnerships & Enthusiast Brands
We're looking for a self-starting, assertive team member to keep the many trains of our busy department running! Role will provide both administrative and creative/strategy support for Programming Partnerships & Enthusiast Brands Department . Role will work on both sides of the department – Strategy/Distribution and Creative. Responsibilities include long form and short form scheduling, contribution to development and production of original programming and oversight of all technical aspects of approvals and delivery. Additionally, daily responsibilities will include administrative support for senior department members, coordination and tracking of projects and communication with other departments.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Produce and coordinate materials for all development meetings, offsites and presentations
• Manage telephone, calendar, travel arrangements and expenses for senior department members
• Maintain detailed project tracker on a weekly basis for internal distribution and meetings
• Maintain Box folders with up to date materials on all potential and current projects for all department members and other internal parties to access and share
• Manage timely processing of all invoices in Debut and Carta for all Partnerships programming
• Responsible for all elements of PAC process, up to and including writing PACs and walking PACs around for signatures
• Track, receive and distribute all legal documents, maintaining critical calendarization of milestones and records
• Maintain Programming Partnerships Production Report in Airtable, providing timely updates to Program Acquisitions among other departments
• Manage large volume of short form creation and delivery in close collaboration with Digital, Operations, Marketing, Programming Acquisitions and On-Air Scheduling
• Track, receive and distribute rough cuts and fine cuts of series and specials. Opportunity to screen and feed in on notes as well.
• Collaborate with manager on creating and implementing all short form and interstitial scheduling in Enthusiast Blocks on all networks
• Research new project ideas/arenas as directed by department staff
• Oversight of new and developing processes to improve creative and strategic department functions
• BA/BS degree.
• Must be able to plan ahead and anticipate future needs and challenges
• Must be a strong troubleshooter, acting as a problem-solver when obstacles present themselves
• Excellent communication & organizational skills, as well as the ability to prioritize
• Must be detail-oriented, able to communicate effectively to multiple internal teams, be proactive when dealing with all projects, with ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Strong administrative experience, preferably within a television production/agency environment
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.