Coordinator, Digital Video Monetization Strategy
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2021 3:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Digital Video Monetization Strategy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Digital Video Monetization Strategy postings
Full Time Job
''THE DIVISON'S STORY
Fourteen straight years of double digit growth. Thanks to our International Team, which specializes in taking US hits and making them global hits. We are an energetic group of die-hard travelers with a strong track record of identifying and acquiring winning programming from the English language, European and Asian markets. We currently manage 76 channels around the world with staff offices in London, Rome, Tokyo, Seoul, Munich and Singapore, and we're fluent in at least 42 languages. Parlez-vous français? Ni hui shuo zhongwen ma? If you answered ''yes'' (in any language) and enjoy having your passport stamped, our department might just be your next destination.
Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Do you keep up with the latest emerging digital platforms? The Coordinator, Digital Video Monetization Strategy will be responsible for the distribution & revenue generation for video content on social/digital platforms across 3 brands – Lifetime, History and A&E. This position will report into the Manager, Digital Business Development & Short Form Monetization.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Coordinator, Digital Video Monetization Strategy:
• Schedule short-form content on digital platforms (Facebook, IG, YT, etc) to generate revenue
• Coordinate schedule and strategy with multiple teams
• Maintain content calendars (Airtable) and reporting documents
• Assist with copywriting and optimization for metadata (titles, descriptions, thumbnails, etc)
• Oversee community management strategy with content moderation agency
• Attend meetings to understand and participate in ongoing strategies and changing workflows
• Help track analytics to ensure revenue pacing
• Test new strategies across series and use analytics to help guide production team on content output
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
Your team will be given a revenue goal, access to data, hours and hours of content and editing resources. You'll help develop a content strategy for digital video on Facebook and prove that digital videos can make money.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• 1-2 years' experience working with digital video strategies at the brand/publishing level • Solid understanding of analytics with a successful track record of using data to make content decisions • Solid understanding of entertainment content consumption on social and digital platforms • Strong collaboration and communication skills • Must be able to prioritize, handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines • Self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross functional collaboration • Excellent social media and digital literacy, particularly with Facebook and online video • Deep knowledge of A+E brands and content • Passion for pop culture and television
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.