Coordinator, Digital Scheduling
A+E NetworksRemote, US
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Digital Scheduling (Temporary)
THE DIVISION STORY
The Content Services and Operations team consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the technical infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. You'll have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world, giving you a 360 view of the broadcast supply chain.
THE ROLE: Coordinator, Digital Scheduling (Temporary)
The purpose of this position is to coordinate all scheduling needs on behalf of internal and external fulfillment teams, to ensure timely delivery of materials to our global partners. Responsibilities will include timely distribution of program content to all enterprise endpoints including, but not limited to, Video-On-Demand, EST, SVOD, International channel partners and program sales, Mobile, Ad-Sales, and our owned and operated sites/watch apps.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Ensure accuracy of library and primetime scheduling for A+E's programming department and for fulfillment to global streaming platforms.
• Leverage A+E's enterprise systems to update long form records with revisions when necessary.
• Coordinate Download-to-Own (DTO) and SVOD (Hulu and Amazon) content for the Consumer Products team.
• Schedule International content for both broadcast and non-broadcast through internal workorder platform (MediaPulse).
• Facilitate screener requests for Media Informational Services (MIS) through MediaSilo and create daily ''check in'' reports.
• Manage requests for promotional material from the Marketing, Ad Sales, and Distribution teams.
• Generate C3 reports through the Multiplatform Schedule.
• Coordinate source acquisitions various fulfillment support end points.
• Schedule Shortform media content.
• College degree preferred.
• Experience in Content Scheduling or Post Production a plus.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ideal candidate is a proactive problem solver with a flexible attitude and ability to manage multiple changing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A team player with a can-do attitude.
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Xytech/MediaPulse and The Platform/Loom encouraged.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.