Coordinator, Content Publishing
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 9/20/2021 5:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Content Publishing jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Coordinator, Content Publishing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Content Publishing?
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Content Publishing (Temporary)
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Content Distribution Services is a powerhouse of talented individuals who specialize in the delivery of world class content. There is no mountain we can't climb, and obstacles actually get out of our way. We analyze business needs, transform media, and deliver content to a wide variety of digital platforms. We work as a well-oiled machine. Together we are strong and our individual team members are just as strong when flying solo. We are self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible and can pivot when necessary. And at our core, we are passionate about what we do.
THE ROLE: Coordinator, Content Publishing (Temporary)
The Content Publishing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day production and video maintenance of A+E Networks' owned and operated websites, apps, OTT, SVOD products and a number of 3rd party distribution endpoints. This includes publishing videos for the world to see and ensuring users have a positive experience when viewing our content. Our team is known for going above and beyond and for always hitting our targets on time no matter what. This position often requires the ability to work through a large volume of content at a steady pace. It may also require working during off hours and during the weekend.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Assist with daily video content management for A+E Television Networks' AVOD websites (AETV.com, History.com, MyLifetime.com, FYI.tv, Biography.com), mobile apps, OTT platforms, and our SVOD products (History Vault, Lifetime Movie Club and Crime Central).
• Perform QA (Quality Assurance) on A+E forward facing platforms. This includes checking video presence, playback, closed captioning and sync.
• Ensure videos meet brand and technical standards, formatting and guidelines.
• Ensure external deliveries arrive to third-party endpoints (YouTube, Wurl, Dailymotion, Pluto, etc.) and execute platform-specific QA.
• Fulfill project or product-based needs via CMS video publishing, video delivery/error tracking, and meticulous metadata management.
• Support the Digital Media department with editorial and technical needs by assisting with brand specific requests. Including posting promos, changing thumbnails, updating copy and other misc. tasks.
• Join a team of highly skilled, highly motivated individuals.
• Quickly learn complex and continually changing workflows.
• Clearly communicate and collaborate with team members and other internal departments.
• Send daily progress reports to team supervisor including daily output and project updates; especially as it relates to altered delivery timelines or one-off requests.
• Identify and escalate errors or technical issues to the team supervisor.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: (Sample below. You can edit this to fit your group)
You will learn how to prioritize tasks, multitask, achieve goals and participate in a company culture based on collaboration, creativity, coordination, accountability, respect and trust. You'll refine your communication skills when collaborating with multiple internal teams as you fulfil requests. In addition, you'll learn multiple complex workflows and contribute toward building new ones in our ever-expanding realm of responsibilities.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• BA/BS Degree
• 2-3 years prior experience in digital media and/or content management field
• Proactive work ethic while maintaining a keen focus on accuracy in a detailed-oriented workflow is a must.
• A solid understanding of video publishing, video and closed captioning formats, metadata management, CMS environments, and industry video standards.
• Direct experience with digital platforms (including Apple, Amazon, Roku and YouTube)
• Experience with digital delivery protocols and technologies a plus (FTP, SFTP, Aspera).
• Experience uploading video via video portals.
• Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to work in small and large groups.
• Positive attitude with a desire to excel in a team-oriented culture.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Google Sheets, or other spreadsheet software is a must.
• The ability to ensure a high-quality and consistent video playback experience for our company platforms in support of the enterprise.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a highly cross-functional and fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Airtable, Asana and Jira a plus.
• Must have a flexible schedule and willing to work evenings and weekends.
• Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.