Coordinator, A&E / FYI Linear and Multi-Platform Scheduling
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/30/2023 4:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Graphic Design Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Coordinator, A&E / FYI Linear and Multi-Platform Scheduling jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, A&E / FYI Linear and Multi-Platform Scheduling postings
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Coordinator, A&E/FYI Linear and Multi-Platform Scheduling
The A&E/FYI Linear and Multi-Platform Scheduling Coordinator works as part of the A&E Program Strategy & Scheduling team. The coordinator will work with all internal departments to ensure premiere dates, scheduling changes, and other key information are being communicated across the company.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
A&E/FYI Linear and Multi-Platform Scheduling Coordinator Job Description
• Responsible for episodic scheduling of specific series on A&E and FYI networks
• Primary scheduler for Crime & Investigation Network
• Implement multi-platform scheduling on our site, app and VOD
• Administrative responsibilities with high visibility including coordinating SVP's calendar and team meetings
• PPL (internal scheduling software), including air schedules, revisions, formats, piece number creation, etc.
• Point person for various internal/external departments, including but not limited to: Ad Sales, Sponsorship, Programming/Production, Traffic, International, Finance, Content Distribution, Promos/Marketing, Social Media, Commercial Operations, and Listing
• Work with Manager to track competitive networks and programs
• Ad-hoc projects as needed
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in several areas critical to the scheduling and programming of a network. We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player who also can take initiative and own a project from start to finish.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Bachelor's degree in communications, film, television or related field preferred
• Program Scheduling experience a strong plus
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Excellent attention to detail, strong communication & organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and adapt quickly
• Knowledge of television programming and the pop culture competitive landscape
• Strong interest in data analysis and applying data-based solutions a plus
CompensationHourly Pay Range: $25.25 - $32.73Annual Incentive Target: 5%
The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum base pay range for this role. Compensation for the role will
be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies, location, and experience. A+E offers a competitive total compensation
package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k matching, and a range of other benefits. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A&E Television Networks, LLC is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.