Content Processing & Delivery Technician
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 7/29/2021 8:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Content Processing & Delivery Technician jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Content Processing & Delivery Technician postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Processing & Delivery Technician?
Full Time Job
Content Processing & Delivery Technician (Temporary)
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
THE ROLE: Content Processing & Delivery Technician (Temporary)
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Responsible for overseeing the normalization and preparation of file-based material for A+E programming content, advertising & promotional materials into the required mezzanine and streaming file formats for non-linear distribution to client platforms; both internally and externally.
• Responsible for the asset packaging, including media assets and information, such as time-code breaks information for Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI), video screen grabs & external closed-caption files.
• Responsible for the technical Q/C of package elements in preparation for digital distribution.
• Support the Content Processing & Delivery Supervisor, relating to the prioritization, as well as timely and accurate packaging & delivery of digital media assets and their respective XML metadata for AETN content to our digital distribution channels.
• Other assigned duties as directed by the Content Processing and Delivery Supervisor including but not limited to Technical Assistance, internal/external group collaborations, and one-off projects.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our programming content on digital platforms. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Distribution, Programming, Scheduling, Content Operations, and Ad Ops to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
• Undergraduate degree required or equivalent work-related experience.
• 3+ years' experience within digital publishing environment, a plus.
• 2+ years in project management, a plus
• Familiarity of video formats & codecs.
• Experience with Adobe products, a plus
• Experience with video encoding technologies and XML metadata, a plus.
• Experience with digital delivery protocols & technologies, a plus (FTP, SFTP, Aspera, Signiant)
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word).
• Proactive work ethic while maintaining a keen focus on accuracy in a detailed oriented workflow a must.
• Positive attitude with a desire to excel in a team-oriented culture.
• Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.