Content Coordinator, Media Resources
A+E NetworksRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 4/8/2022 10:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Content Coordinator, Media Resources jobs in Remote-US
Search all Content Coordinator, Media Resources postings
Full Time Job
Content Coordinator, Media Resources (Temporary)
Currently, all staff and non-staff are working remotely except for select roles that have an in office requirement. We value the health and safety of the people that work for us above all else, and our office re-openings will remain contingent on the course of the COVID variants and federal, state and local safety guidelines and recommendations.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you
THE ROLE: Content Coordinator, Media Resources (Temporary)
The Media Resources Content Coordinator is a central role within the Media Resources team, which is part of the Content Operations & Scheduling department. The Media Resources team is responsible for reclaiming, curating and leveraging clip-based content for commercial and editorial licensing opportunities. The Content Coordinator reports to the Manager of Media Resources.
This individual role will assist with content management, and the preparation and ingest of clip-based media and metadata for integration into the asset management system. The Content Coordinator will also assist with oversight of the content pipeline and provide general operational support as needed. A successful candidate must possess a familiarity with asset management workflows and methodologies, a strong media based technical knowledge, and exemplary organizational and communication skills.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Facilitate ingest of media into asset management system.
• Create and review detailed Excel-based media metadata logs.
• Assist with content management efforts by providing oversight to content pipeline.
• Achieve proficiency in using web-based asset management and file sharing tools.
• Assess, troubleshoot, and resolve ingest errors.
• Identify and implement opportunities for workflow improvements and assist with creation of best practices documentation around workflows.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of operating a media archive. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to reclaim, catalog, and leverage content from the archive and collaborate with internal and external production partners to support content creation across the enterprise. You will learn about asset management and media storage practices and how to quickly adapt to a rapidly evolving media landscape.
• Exemplary organizational and time management skills, with a keen attention to detail.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft suite including Outlook, Teams, and especially Excel.
• Knowledge of physical and file-based media formats and technical specifications, including familiarity with containers, codecs, camera formats, etc.
• Understanding of production media management workflows.
• Ability to work with physical assets on-site if needed.
• Experience with asset management systems preferred.
• Experience with digital delivery protocols and cloud-based media storage technologies preferred.
• Knowledge of descriptive metadata best practices and content rights management preferred.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third-party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.