Consumer Enterprises Coordinator
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Consumer Enterprises Coordinator (Temporary)
A+E Networks Consumer Enterprises Department is looking for a motivated candidate with 2-3 years of experience to be part of a unique department. The selected candidate will be working on sponsorships and branded partnerships across all A+E Network brands. Our preferred candidate should be proficient with PowerPoint and PhotoShop and have excellent presentation writing skills. The Consumer Enterprises Coordinator will be a valued team member supporting the team (internal and external) with all logistical needs such as collecting information and assets to produce proposals and presentations, keeping track of all department activities to support the overall workflow, and managing execution details as assigned.
The ideal candidate should be: detail oriented, organized, personable, and able to meet deadlines under pressure. Candidate should have ample experience communicating with clients and the ability to represent A+E Networks in a positive manner.
We value all members of our team and the Consumer Enterprises coordinator should have a strong desire to contribute to the overall success of the Department.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Keep the team on track by supporting the overall workflow of the department;
• Be diligent in knowing the programming of A+E Networks and brand messaging;
• Maintain thorough communication with the department to ensure deadlines are being met; raise necessary flags and convey delays so issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner;
• Be proficient in creating presentations & proposals with oversight by more senior level employees in the department
• Liaison with show production, programming, ad sales, publicity, business & legal, and marketing departments to obtain materials for the execution of partnerships;
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and to constantly track loose ends and report issues to the appropriate parties;
• Generate weekly department status report for review by Senior Management, as well as weekly production report;
• Maintain electronic database of materials for the department to help streamline information flow;
• Attend all necessary meetings pertaining to the network and job responsibilities;
• Be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver with regards to duties as outlined above.
• Minimum 2 yrs previous branded entertainment or media experience.
• Individual must be organized, accurate, articulate, flexible, self-motivated, responsible, and able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must exhibit diplomacy and cooperation, must be organized, responsible, accurate, able to work well under pressure and without constant supervision.
• Desire to develop and hone skills.
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
• A passion for and understanding of the A+E brand, television, and entertainment in general.
• Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.?
• Sense of humor.?
• Deadline oriented and a team player.
• Strong writing and pleasant interpersonal skills in regards to email correspondence and in-person interaction.
• Be proactive and take initiative in regards to job duties.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.