Broadcast Operations Coordinator
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Broadcast Operations
• Stamford, CT
To coordinate and oversee the AETN Networks (which may include A&E, The History Channel, Lifetime, FYI and Viceland) automated logs and their on-air and digital content. To assist full-time staff as they act as a liaison between AETN and Encompass Digital Media providing direction and customer service as needed to maintain a quality broadcast. Job requires flexibility in scheduling and weekend hours.
• Program, Commercial, and Promo content QC and evaluation.
• Monitor and QC AETN Advance Feeds.
• AETN Network & Streaming Log Checks: Timing, Content (Program,Promo,Commercial), Tones,Bug automation. Making Changes when necessary and updating material/logs and completing distribution as needed.
• AETN Network & Streaming Log Changes- Assist AETN Scheduling/Production/AdSales/Promo in facilitating and verifying any changes made after the log is downloaded and finalized.
• Assisting in the delivery and removal of on-air material with Encompass Digital Media
• AETN Client Representative to Encompass Digital Media during off/weekend hours- Assist in correcting errors and making changes for issues that arise during evening, weekend, or holidays. Document changes and communicate issues to AETN members as needed to track and record errors or changes.
College or Professional School with Broadcast applications. General Video measurement and testing knowledge including Waveform, Vectorscope, Audio Level monitors. File Server video encoding and systems knowledge. 1-plus year TV/Video Broadcast Experience suggested. Flexible hours required on evenings and weekends.
Qualification Requirements TBD Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.