A+E NetworksStamford, CT
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Broadband Coordinator (Temporary)
The Broadband Coordinator, under the direction of the Sr. Broadband Manager, will be responsible for content publishing for the History Vault Expansion project. The Coordinator can expect to work directly with the Broadband Manager, Producers and Associate Producers as well as other internal departments.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Assist the Sr. Broadband Manager, Producers and Associate Producers with coordination and acquisition of content for the A E SVOD services.
• Ensure video content has been delivered to brand VMS accounts.
• Create/edit/curate media objects for History Vault SVOD product.
• Perform daily multiplatform testing of all new or updated content for accuracy and performance to ensure an acceptable user experience.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great content. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, and Legal to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Working knowledge of video production, post-production and digital platforms.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work well in small and large groups
• Must have a self-managed, proactive work style
• Must be able to work weekends as needed
• Experience working within multiple CMS applications to execute web or mobile production tasks
• General knowledge of SVOD products
• General knowledge of HTML
• Knowledge or experience in web-publishing platforms and video-publishing platforms (ThePlatform, Brightcove, Word Press etc.)
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Named in honor of our leader's favorite car, GTO comprises a wide range of operations, production and technology roles. We are responsible for the whole value chain of content. This is where we produce, broadcast and distribute content, manage media assets and run the tech infrastructure for the whole company. We live on the forefront of technology, nurturing new solutions in tech incubators before improving the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues. Interested in Big Data? AR? VR? Or another emerging technology. If your idea helps grow our business, we are eager to work with you to test and learn. Join us as we set the standard for our industry.