Associate Producer, Content Creation
A+E NetworksRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 6/5/2023 12:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, Content Creation jobs in Remote-US
Search all Associate Producer, Content Creation postings
Full Time Job
Associate Producer, Content Creation (Temporary) Remote
Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have In-Office requirements, most temporary or third party payroll workers should expect to work remotely, unless otherwise discussed.
Division StoryProduction Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
THE ROLE: Associate Producer, Content Creation (Temporary)
The Associate Producer, Content Creation provides support to our Stamford Post Production team, reporting to the Managing Producer, Content Creation. A+E Networks prides itself on innovative storytelling that resonates with our viewers and makes a difference in their lives.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• This associate producer position supports all series and projects on the Content Creation team. Candidates for this position must be energetic, collaborative, and creative.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail – you're able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. You'll work closely with the Producer to determine support needed for the specific project, including research, media and edit support, and record/mix sessions.
• Production Scheduling & Tracking. Create and maintain all Archival and project-based tracking systems w/in Air Table.
• Media Asset Coordination. Oversight of ordering and tracking status of all media assets needed for assigned project. Including; file movement, GFX element, credit requests, 3rd party licensed media
• Fantastic communication skills – you'll work closely with creative partners, third party vendors, production staff and editors; to support these relationships you must be comfortable receiving and implementing feedback and able to communicate clearly and effectively as well as extensive note-taking and documentation and contributing to project brainstorming and development meetings.
• Professional development – you have a working understanding of post-production technology, including nonlinear editing platforms, video and audio standards and file formats and are eager to learn and expand your knowledge to better support your projects.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great content. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, and Legal to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• 3+ years production/post-production experience
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach
• Bachelor's degree in Television Production/Communication or equivalent.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Air Table.
• Basic video editing skills not required but an asset.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third-party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
CompensationContract Hourly Pay Rate: $35.71
The pay rate displayed serves as a good faith estimate for this role.
Compensation for the role will be based on a number of different factors
such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, location, and
experience. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.