Associate Manager, Ecommerce, Brand Licensing & Ventures
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 10:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Manager, Ecommerce, Brand Licensing & Ventures jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Manager, Ecommerce, Brand Licensing & Ventures postings
Full Time Job
''THE DIVISION'S STORY
Here in Corporate Communications, we believe in the importance of personal touch, and we value every consumer and their experience with us equally. We are the wordsmiths, problem solvers and occasional fire wardens of our industry, charged with finding the right platform for the right story. Through our tenacity, charm and ability to work collaboratively, we play a defining role in influencing how our viewers, product consumers and employees perceive and interact with the A E Networks brand.
THE ROLE: Associate Manager, eCommerce, Brand Licensing & Ventures
The Consumer Enterprises team brings A+E Networks' beloved brands and premium intellectual property to consumers through Brand Licensing, eCommerce and Consumer Products, Events and Experiences, and New Ventures such as interactive commerce-enabled content and NFTs. We use A+E Networks' world-class brands including The HISTORY Channel, Lifetime, A&E, and Biography, our diverse distribution platforms, and a culture of collaboration to reimagine the future of entertainment and bring it to life.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You'll have a diverse portfolio that spans Consumer Enterprises' business lines and A+E Networks' brands: you'll grow our existing businesses and help create new ones. You'll own significant pieces of day-to-day operations including partner management and product development. And you'll support strategic planning and new business exploration in close collaboration with the VP Consumer Enterprises and New Ventures.
for Associate Manager, eCommerce, Brand Licensing & Ventures will include:
eCommerce & Brand Licensing
• Partner Management:
• Manage day-to-day communication and coordination including sharing A+E information and assets, identifying and executing growth opportunities, and general relationship management
• Handle financial reporting and contracts in collaboration with finance and legal departments
• Vet new licensee and drop ship partners
• Product Development:
• Manage product development strategy and own product roadmaps in coordination with our partners, A+E internal teams, and A+E Talent
• Oversee the product development process from concept creation through review and approvals, merchandising, and launch
• Identify consumer experience optimizations for A+E digital properties and eCommerce stores
• Marketing: Coordinate with internal and external marketing teams to support organic and paid promotions by A+E as well as our licensees and retail partners, including asset sharing, content reviews and approvals, and contributing to pitch decks or partner presentations
New Ventures and Business Development
• Strategy: Identify revenue growth opportunities by gathering market intelligence, tracking industry trends, and conducting sector / white space analysis
• Business Development: Develop recommendations for new opportunities and set up potential new partner conversations. Vet and negotiate deals in partnership with the VP
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
Our team has a broad remit to grow revenue, increase brand awareness, and drive innovation across A+E Networks. We build and operate businesses, so you'll be able to work both sides of your brain, from creative product development and new opportunity identification to relationship management and legal, financial, and operational execution. You'll be learning constantly and will love that every day is different: you'll be constantly tackling new challenges and finding new ways to get things done. You'll be able to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
• Background: 4-6 years of experience in consumer products, brand licensing, eCommerce, brand management, consulting, or a related field with a track record of increasing responsibilities and experience managing external partners
• Tools: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools
• Endlessly curious and extremely proactive: you love to learn new things and are self-directed at figuring out how to accomplish ambitious goals in ambiguous circumstances.
• Always seeking to identify resolutions and alternatives: you're a strong problem solver with good judgement, and you pinpoint solutions and uncover possibilities rather than just expressing problems.
• Innovative and creative: whether you're designing a new product, improving a website experience, or brainstorming marketing concepts, you're asking questions and sharing your point of view.
• A cooperative coordinator: you're experienced at working across internal teams to achieve your objectives on tight timelines. You are a clear communicator and can understand, empathize with, and work around other teams' priorities and deadlines.
• Accountable: you operate with self-awareness of your own strengths and opportunities for development, and you can be counted on to follow through on commitments on time and with high quality.
• Cross-functional: You'll have experience working cross-divisionally with internal teams such as programming, marketing, finance, and legal, and externally managing partners. Familiarity with budgeting / financial reporting and an understanding of interpreting and negotiating contracts is preferred.
• Flexible: You can go from high-level strategy to in-the-weeds execution and have a strong ability to multitask. You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment that necessitates working on many different projects simultaneously. You are extremely organized and detail oriented. You're always looking for ways to make an existing process more efficient.