Associate Editor, Digital / Editorial Production
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2022 5:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Editor, Digital / Editorial Production jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Editor, Digital / Editorial Production postings
Full Time Job
Currently, all employees are working remotely except for select roles that have an in office requirement. We value the health and safety of our people above all else, and our office re-openings will remain
contingent on the course of the COVID variants and federal, state and local safety guidelines and
recommendations. As we look forward, the majority of our employees will have flexibility that allows them to choose a predominantly remote, predominantly in-office, or hybrid setup.
Our official in-office locations in the United States includes LA, NYC, Stamford, and Chicago, and we have several other states in which employees may work remotely if their role isn't one that requires them to be in or near the office.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our mission is to be different, diversified and necessary. And to make money (put another way, to monetize the content by all A E Networks and platforms). We are a sales force that represents a portfolio of innovative culture brands and dynamic advertising solutions. The strength of our portfolio is how we are able to speak to a wide range of audience interests, connect with original creative story telling and through multiple always-on distribution touchpoints, deliver a premium, safe environment for advertisers. We pride ourselves on reliable, accountable and best-in-class service. If this sounds like you, we'd like you to be one of us.
THE ROLE: Associate Editor, Digital Editorial/Production
The Associate Editor supports the team that creates and maintains A+E Networks website, apps and digital products. Tackle a variety of large-scale projects that will grow our audience, support our brands and create great digital experiences. Be very open to direction and feedback, while also taking initiative.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Organize and optimize large sets of data or assets (e.g., short-form video metadata; audio files) using an editorial point of view.
• Do research, develop content strategies and partner with other team members to test and find new ways to support KPIs.
• Use tools like Adobe, SEMRush and Google Trends to help inform content decisions.
• Run audits of sites and apps; lead and execute clean-up of old content.
• Support fellow team members on various brands and initiatives by assisting with production work, special projects and light editing.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Learn how to create and run the foundations that drive digital success. Nothing happens by accident online: It all starts with considered, updated systems. Apply the science of data with the art of content strategy to create and curate digital content people connect with. You'll also learn about the role of multiplatform content at a cable network.
You are a true team player who works efficiently and accurately. You have:
• Experience running projects with lots of moving pieces.
• A track record of managing multiple tasks and prioritizing in consultation with other team members.
• Experience producing digital content and are very comfortable working in a CMS.
• Some experience pulling and/or analyzing metrics.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience and enjoyment of collaborating with a team, taking feedback from other stakeholders and engaging in constructive dialogue. We all get along around here.
• Ability to work independently and use sound judgment.
• Used to rolling up your sleeves and getting things done – this is a job for a ''doer.''
• A love of information and entertainment.
• Some writing or text editing experience.
• 1-2 years' experience in digital production, preferably at a website.