Ad Sales Data Integrity Analyst
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Ad Sales Data Integrity Analyst, Ad Sales Administration & Finance
THE ROLE: Ad Sales Data Integrity Analyst, Ad Sales Administration & Finance
A&E Networks Ad Sales Administration/Operations & Revenue Management teams are seeking a Sales Data Integrity Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Sales Data Integrity Analyst, you are responsible for accuracy, exposure and maintenance of data & relationships throughout our Ad Sales tools. The right person for this role is a highly motivated problem solver who is happy to work independently as well as collaboratively.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Data Validation: Drive data quality efforts and perform data validation and cleansing as required
• Ensure data accuracy and integrity through daily/weekly QA which includes pulling data, troubleshooting discrepancies and escalating issues.
• Cross-Team Collaboration: Work alongside Revenue Management/Sales Operations business leadership on projects to develop consistency across our system platforms
• Evaluation & Implementation: Architect and deliver data glossary/meta-data alignment across multiple systems. Create and maintain access and exposure to this information.
• Deal/Financial Administration:
• Update, maintain and keep current all non-traditional deals in ad sales systems
• Assist with tracking vendor costs for Precision deals
• Business Continuity: Ensure business continuity in Sales Ops/Revenue Management when primary business lead is OOO.
• Assist in managing master data processes related to the creation, quality and governance of all master and reference data
• Position reports to VP Ad Sales Administration & Finance with dotted line to VP Revenue Management.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years' experience in sales operations, business systems or similar
• 2 + years in a Data Analyst, Data Entry, Database Management, or Auditing role
• Detailed knowledge of media, advertising and administration processes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience Wide Orbit, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools
• Budgeting, Financial/Accounting background.
• Quantitative-thinker; comfortable dealing with data sets
THE DIVISION'S STORY
More than a century after P.T. Barnum, Ad Sales has proven that the entertainment business has changed and money is made when honesty, business acumen and industry knowledge come together to solve clients' problems. As the biggest breadwinner for the company, we are continually searching for way to bring new dollars into the fold. Driven by strong creative and rooted in data and strategy, we provide advertisers with the valuable exposure they need in the specific markets they want to reach. So if you've got an aptitude for data and planning as well as a salesperson's drive, we'd like you under our big top. Extra points if you can juggle.